18 : Look at What You've Done || JinKook

Another fight.

Jungkook hugged his knees on his bunk bed, his body shivered every time another yell from the outside reached his ears.

He had lost count. He had stop counting the fight since a few days ago. Not because he couldn't count or keep up, but he was tired and afraid.

Afraid that that one day, one of the them would give up and leave.

He winced when he heard a small thud from the living room, the arms around his knees tightened as he buried his face on his knees. He couldn't bear it, it was all too much.

Another shout, coming from the person who had been trying to calm the situation. He knew that voice by heart, he would never fail to recognise Seokjin's voice, even though the voice that usually full of warmth and love and joy, had turn one hundred and eighty percent at the moment. He hoped that his eldest hyung wouldn't get hurt.

Another yelled following by a thud on the wall outside. Jungkook put both of his hands on his ears, trying to block the voice. His fourteen years old body, heart and mind couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to scream, to cry, to run into someone's arm that would telling him that everything would be okay, but he knew best than putting himself in danger by approaching his hyungs.

He was focused on pressing the palm of his hands to his hears, filtering the voice as much as he could, that he didn't hear when the door opened, revealing the other two maknaes. The older of the two winced slightly when another thud rang.

"Kookie-ah."

Jungkook almost jumped on the voice, his head jerked up right when Taehyung closed the door behind him. Jimin was standing in front of him, a few steps away. The older didn't even try to hide his concern at the maknae.

"H-hyung."

Jimin took a step closer when he saw the maknae's lower lip wobbled as he said the word. His heart clenched that Jungkook had to go through another fight when he clearly had to wake up early for school tomorrow.

"Ssshhh...hey, everything will be okay, it was just a small fight." Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, another hand brushing Jungkook's bangs from his forehead.

Jungkook resisted the urge to yell at Jimin that it wasn't a small fight, he resisted the urge to wipe the smile on the older's face. He had to remind himself that Jimin was just trying to calm him down.

He whimpered when another yell echoed throughout the small dorm, coming from the eldest hyung. He could hear Hoseok's voice was trying to help his oldest hyung to calm Yoongi and Namjoon, but the two rappers were still fighting with each other.

Taehyung, who had been glued to his place in front of the door, finally approached his best friends and sat beside Jungkook. Jimin sighed and got on the bed, sitting on the other side of the maknae. Both of them hugged Jungkook from the side, saying soothing words to him, trying to distract him from the fight on the living room, but Jungkook could feel their body stiffened and shivered once in a while.

Then a loud thud could be heard, following by Seokjin's loud yell of, "what the hell did you do?!"

Jimin and Taehyung got off the bed instinctively, running towards the door and yanked it open.

"Hyung!" both of them yelled in horror. Jungkook watched as they disappeared into the living room as the dorm got quiet all of sudden.

Jungkook got out of the bed, unsurely dragging his feet towards the door, bracing himself for what he was about to see. He stood behind the walls, tilting his body to the right and peeked outside, hands gripping the door frame tightly.