=The Change I am not used to =

Episode 11: The Change I am not used to

----------------------

"Are you sure you don't want to go back home?". The young assistant asked, doubting and interpreting the real meaning behind the weak smile.

"It's fine Jisung, drop me in my office first. I will generalize the demographics and compose the faxes for the reports to the administration". Jaemin listed his plans and looked away to the window of the back seat.

Jisung sighed and quietly remarked, "you could've done those at home too". But the young CEO seemed not to change his decision even after his arrival to the homeland just an hour ago.

The black vehicle speedily traveled in between the racing city cars to send off to the owner's destination.

Yet , another raining day in Seoul.

----------------------------
"Lee Jeno!" "Jeno"

The two voices intercepted. The first one with a fierce tone, while the other with an ordinary calling-out-the-name-tone.

Jeno faced the side, not recognizing the owner's voice who called out his name aggressively, yet not interested enough to turn back to scan the voice.

Mark, the owner of the second voice, was in a five steps distance from Jeno standing up against the wall with Haechan on the side.

The couple walked up to Jeno, suddenly feeling like a recruit of soldiers to confront an enemy.

In this case, the enemy would be

"Lee Hyungbin", Mark hissed with a husky voice and  frowned his eyebrows as he joined Jeno, who was still facing his back to the aforementioned person.

"Mark Lee, stay out of this! I want to deal this with Lee Jeno"

The tall slender male spoke, holding back his clenching fist, knowing that he would be in a disadvantage if he made a move. It was a Three vs. One situation.

"What is it that you want?" Jeno calmly called back, facing the boy just like Haechan and Mark.

"You punched my uncle the other day, you ungreatful son of a bitch!"

A small noticeble crease formed on the corner of Jeno's lips, indicating a mocking smile.

"Hk..so?", Jeno tightened the grip of his black backpack, loosing interest in the conversation.

"Do you think you can get out of it that easily? You hit a person and fucking ran away. Hk.. what? Now that you are a sugar baby of a rich daddy, you think you can act this way? Unbelieveable , gold digger!".

Jeno clenched his jaws into a stressful tightening. His defined face appeared more vividly, piercing out sharp glares that made Hyungbin to wear away his fake confidence. The boy nervously cleared his throat and wavered his looks every where but Jeno.

"Don't ever mention about him in this way!" , Haechan raised his voice. Mark glared at his boyfriend not to get involved , but part of him accepted that Haechan was doing a right thing to stand up for his friend.

"Alright! I come here for a little warning. Na Jaemin...right? That husband of yours.", he twisted his eyebrows faking a considering pose and then continued, "The very brilliant manly school's popular bad boy is married to a rich man. And by all means, got out of every trouble. Wow-! Did you give him a nice blowjob everytime you fucked up? Or did you just fuck him well in bed? Tsk tsk.. I'm guessing the second option..to me, he looks so soft and..... destroyable in bed .hahha- AHHHHH!!"

Mark and Haechan were no longer in their guarding positions, they were sweating ,trying to hold back Jeno even by every bit of skin they could bear to pull into.