Wedding

Tamaki

The day had come.
It was a beautiful winter morning snow covered the grass as people scrapped a path wheee you'd walk.
You smile as you help arrange all the flowers with your sister and Ella (ME!!!, Sorry XD)
You look behind you at Tamaki, your groom to be who was helping set up tables, you said how you wanted to help set up and immediately so did he.
It was almost amusing how he had thrown himself into this.
God you loved that man.

You two graduated from Oran Academy and Tamaki took over his father's business, you were told not to get a job as your job was only to stay beside him, didn't mean you didn't help Tamaki all the time.
The sleepless nights doing paperwork were almost to many to count.
But you were eighteen now and Tamaki was nineteen.

He was devastated when his grandmother refused to attend, but when you told him your family was coming he was delighted.

Your whole wedding was planned by you both, his father insisted someone else could handle it but you both wanted to.

It was a beautiful night time white winter wedding, your beautiful bridesmaids and gorgeous dress and handsome groom waiting at the alter.
And the only thing you had left to do when you were standing next to him.
Was to say...

"I do!"

Kyoya

It almost gave you a heart attack when you saw it, the most beautiful by the book wedding you'd ever seen.
Kyoya's father insisted on playing the wedding which meant you and Kyoya had more time to focus on running the business but seeing it now made you wanna cry.
You wished it was you who came up with this, you and your husband.
But it wasn't...

Still you smiled as you realised it simply meant getting married to the love of your life sooner.
It was a rainy day but you didn't care.

As you walked down that isle and saw him all you felt was total absolutely happiness by far the bast day of your life!

Hikaru

He was a nervous reck but you couldn't be more excited, you and him did most of the planing Kaoru and Mrs Hitachi helping as well, and finally the day had come.