The special gift

Tamaki

You sat on one of the tables in the host room as everyone was tidying up after todays customers.
But Tamaki hadn't been here all day which was weird.

"I miss Mori and honey it's been weird since they graduated" you laugh.

Everyone nods as they smile and keep cleaning when Tamaki suddenly burst through the doors.

"Y/N!!?"

You look over and see something in his hand and tear up....

Kyoya

He told you to meet him in your room after school so you did.
You sat cross legged on the bed reading happily when he walked in.
And showed you something...

Hikaru

You and him were lying in the garden when he turns around and lies on top of you and holds something out to you causing you to tear up....

Kaoru

You two were happily cuddled up smiling as he tickles your sides.
You beg for mercy but see something round his neck and gasp as he smiles....

Honey

He runs up to you and tugs on your legs as you look at him and cover your mouth...

Mori

Takashi walked in and smiles as he takes the phone from you hands and kisses you.
You wrap your arms around him and kiss back as he smiles and dangles something in front of you.

Kasanoda

He marches into the room and moves behind you as you gasp feeling his hands on your neck....

Nekozawa

You smile as you stitched up belzanef who had lost an eye when Neko dropped him.
Suddenly something falls from his hand and you cover your mouth when you see it.

The silver locket was there the compressed flower and the bag.
You stair at (hosts name) and tear up.

"It cost a bit to get back but it was never meant to be anywhere else" he smiles and places it around your neck as you sob.