When he says a pick up line

Tamaki

Every second word out of his mouth should be classified as a pick up line.
This boi got no chill!
However...

You were walking the school halls face in your French history book that you had a test for when the blonde scoops you in his arms.

"Tamaki!" You laugh.
"Hey princess are you French?" He asks looking at your book.
"No Tamaki just cause I take French doesn't mean I am" you laugh.
"O what a shame because I was sure Eiffel for you" He smirks
"That's the worst one yet" you laugh.

Kyoya

You were working in Kyoya office doing papers waiting for him to be back from host club, which you weren't aloud to attend because apparently it made him angry when girls flirted with you.
That and everyone knew you were a girl...
Suddenly arms wrap around your shoulders as you smile when you feel his chin on your shoulder.

"Call me a mutual fund baby because when I'm with you I'm showing interest"
"Dam rich people" you laugh.
"You mean you" Kyoya smirks down at you as he kisses your neck and gets to work.

Hikaru

Hikaru didn't like public embarrassment, didn't mean he was above dishing it out tho!
He whistles in your direction as you were running the track and you cock an eyebrow at your ginger demon.

"Someone call the cops cause it's gotta be illegal to look that good!" You blush bright red as he smirks Kaoru mouthing sorry.

"Only one with cuffs is me I can show you em later!" You yell back smirking as you run away from the bright red twin and the other who was on the floor laughing.

Kaoru

You were currently busy with school work as you tried to finish off your essay, but your cute little cinnamon bun wasn't having it, he felt neglected.

"I know your busy but can you add me to your to do list" Kaoru pouts hugging you from behind.

You laugh as you look over your shoulder at him and put the pencil down lean forward and kiss him, he immediately starts smiling.

"Dam it Kaoru stop it!" You laugh.
"I can't help it!" He laughs.

Honey

"Hey Y/N chan"

You turn and see honey walk in the door as you laugh.

"I'm in the kitchen Mitskuni" you call as you go back to putting the cake in the oven.

You feel honey crawl up your back as his kisses the top of your head and smiles.

"Are you cake cause I wanna slice"

You gasp and look up at him as he smirks down at you.

Mori

"Love"
"What's wrong Mori?"
"Love"
"Hm?"
"Love has many meanings but it's only meaning for me is you"
"Mori" You laugh as you pull him to you and kiss him

(Sorry I made this one up 😥)

Kasanoda

He cups your face as you two were hiding well playing kick the can.
He puts a finger over your lip to shush you as you snicker.

"If nothing lasts forever will you be my nothing" he asks with sad eyes.
"Always and forever" you smile as you both lean in but we're discovered and ran in seperate directions.

Nekozawa

"Are you a cat cause I'm feline the connection between us" he smiles.
Belzanef nods blushing

Your boys were two cute!

Pick a flower (scenario sequel story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara