Stuff you do around the masion

Tamaki

You loved helping cook so once a week you would cook for Tamaki and his family, Tamaki would always come home from afternoon meetings with his grandma and go into the kitchen smiling like a goof as he sees you, he walks over wraps his arms around your waist and moves his arms with yours intertwining your fingers your rings shining together.

Kyoya

You were a complete neat freak so Kyoya would often come home to his office spotless and you at his desk filling papers, he would walk over and rub your arms kissing your shoulders as he smiles at you.

Hikaru

You and him gardened together all the time so after a longe weekend of meetings with his mother and brother coming home to see you covered in dirt and in the garden was his all time favourite thing, he'd grab the hose making sure it was heated to a good temperature (cause his rich) and blast you with it as you laugh.

Kaoru

He would often come home to the beautiful smell of chocolate which usually meant that while he was at the host club you were busy baking, he'd peer into the kitchen and smirk as cookies began mysteriously disappearing, you smirk as you look down and see the cookie thief was home.

Honey

You and honey were always baking together, you him and Mori were always doing something in the kitchen him usually on your back and Mori always handling the oven since he didn't trust honey and honey didn't want you hurt.

Mori

You and Mori would help out in the dojo mainly Mori and you just coming along since he wanted to teach you.

Kasanoda

You were constantly in the garden making pathways and planting veggies and flowers, kasandoa's guys were weary at first but soon all of them started helping you plant and harvest the food, of course they'd pick flowers and leave them at your door every morning as well not that you ever saw them since Kasanoda aways threw them at his guys yelling you were his.

Nekozawa

You simply loved helping with Kaname chan you were her favourite babysitter and no you didn't read to her, you would take her outside or you two would spend time with belzanef who liked just hanging on your head.