Cosplay

Cosplay was a daily part of any hosts day but there were certain days that you knew some chose just for you.
They even let you join in on the rare occasion.

: Tamaki :

You walked into the host club only to find.

"Good lord I never should have let Tamaki watch miraculous ladybug" you face palm.
"My lady" you shriek and turn to see chat noir also know as your boyfriend.
"Tamaki what are you doing?" You ask.
"Why we are searching for ladybug she has gone missing so all the girls must try on the mask"

You look at the twins who were both dressed as Rena rouge as they shrug and go back to showing off to girls.

"I knew you shouldn't have watched that show" you shake your head.
"But my lady!?" Tamaki gasps in horror.
"Hay Y/N" the twins drag you away.

You gasp as your thrown into a changing room and the twins wink before disappearing.

"What the?" You then see it and smirk "oh this will be fun" you smile.

A minuet later you walk out spinning the yo-yo as you smile at everyone as the fan girls all scream.

"My lady!" Tamaki says "oh how my head saws at your presence"
"Ugh sorry chat but um I think Rena needs help" you save and run over to the twins.
"My lady no!!!" Tamaki yells as you laugh.

Ok yah cosplay was kinda fun.

: Kyoya :

He made you join in everyday basically besides I had no original ideas for this because....
Black butler!
The only thing I could think off!
Until I had a glorious idea!!!

You walked into the host club since Kyoya had called you and it was dressed like an old mansion.
You immediately knew what this was.
A few days ago Kyoya and you were watching anime when you found diabolic lovers and Kyoya was fuming when you commented how hot they all were.
Guess this is what you get.

"Ah Y/N" Hikaru smirks dressed as Ayato.

Kinda perfect actually but moving on.

"We've been waiting for you" Kaoru smirks behind you as Laito.

Soon all the characters came out and began hosting which girls went crazy over honey as Kanato and Tamaki as Shu.

"Really?" You ask looking at Kyoya who was dressed as Reige.
"What?" He asks.
"Nothing nothing" you shake your head and walk out.

: Hikaru :

"Please"
"For the last time no"
"Come on not even for Hikaru"
"That won't work Kaoru"
"Oh come on he's my twin I know him like well myself"
"Nice"
"Oh just do it!!"
"Hay get off!!" You kick him out of the change room with a huff.

The hosts were doing a dog Butler theme and wanted you to be the cat maid.
Why you didn't have a clue!

You walk out a minuet later testing the ears a tail as you glare at them.

"Happy?" You ask as the all nod.
"Hey guys have" Hikaru freezes when he sees you then glares at tamaki "what's the big idea boss!?" He yells and runs over beating the poor blonde up and telling him not to perv on his girl.

"Should we stop him?" You ask Kaoru.
"Nah this is kinda funny" Kaoru laughs.

: Kaoru :

You smiled as you were hiding behind a towel.

"You ready?" Kaoru asks.
"On three!" You yell laughing.
"Three!" He yells scaring you as you two both laugh at how dumb you both looked.

You were dressed as Heonine and him as Toma from amnesia a anime you both got into.

"This is so stupid" you laugh smiling.
"Well I think so two but red hair suits you" he smiles as you push him away by his nose.

: Mori :

You walked in and saw Mori dressed as Inuyasha and ran the other way as fast as possible.

: Honey :

Honey was Charlie from Charlie and the chocolate factory as you all had to dress up today you just sat and watched finding it funny that the twins and Tamaki fought of Willy Wanka.

As if Kasanoda and Nekozawa would do this to themselves XD