Becoming Public

Tamaki

Becoming public was incredibly hard especially with his grandma trying to sabotage you all the way.
Tamaki how ever didn't care at all!
He was constantly posting pictures of you on his socials, hold hands always and always ALWAYS showed off your rings.
You were still trying to make up your mind about moving in with him.
But as you two smiled dancing as usual in the garden of his huge house.
You had made up your mind.

Kyoya

It was easy literally no one questioned it cause it was Kyoya.
Of course they didn't.
His father tolerated your presence and his brothers seemed to approve of you.
Kyoya always asked when you were moving in with him and of course you always said you were still thinking about it.
Until one day...

Hikaru

You both got really embarrassed when Kaoru and his mum made you both public instead of you two announcing it.
His mum adored you and Kaoru was already like your brother which Hikaru loved of course his mum was always pushing you to move in with the Hitachins and to work for their business as a model or poster girl or something like that.
And one day your decided...

Kaoru

Kaoru announced it as soon as his mum let him, and since she loved you she was over the moon when he did.
He was so loving and caring that before he posted a picture or held your hand or even showed any PDA he always asked first which you loved.
So when he nervously asked if you were moving in you only had one answer.

Honey

You two were official the day you started dating so yah XD.

Mori

Mori didn't wanna do anything you didn't so he decided he'd let you announce it and everyone flipped.
Mori and you didn't care for everyone watching you or asking questions and usually avoided it you had him that's all that mattered.
And you were nearly finished moving all your stuff into his family's dojo.

Kasanoda

You two were very flustered.
His fellas had basically told the entire world about you both and it made you both bright red when everyone cued at how cute you were.
It made matters worse that they asked when you two were asked who was moving to who's house and when.
Which made Kasanoda nervous or more nervous than he always was.
So he needed a confidence boost!

Nekozawa

Dude it's Nekozawa he hissed at anyone boy or girl that walked in the same hall as you everyone knew about you two.
He always got upset that his goddess of light deserved better than him.
But you loved him always and forever.
So you asked him one day.
"Hey Neko" you smile.
"Yes kitten" he says looking away from belzanef.
"Can I move in with you?"
HE DROPPED BELZANEF!

One vote = one bandaid for belzanef