Someone walks in on a 'moment'

(Warning well the title should be self explanatory XD)

Tamaki

You gasp as Tamaki's hands slide up your shirt allowing his tongue into your mouth causing a whimper to come from you.
You both break apart a string of saliva connecting your lips as your fingers were tangled in his hair as he moves to your neck as you let out a breath when.

"Who knew the boss was such a perv?"
"Yah what a shame and your meant to be hosting right now"
"YOU SHADY TWINS!!!"

Kyoya

You could feel his cold hands on your thighs as he rubs the exposed skin on your legs while you hold him by the neck tie as he leans his weight against you pushing you further onto his desk.
Papers fell from his desk as he drags you against him causing to to moan weakly as he smirks biting your lip.
He was just about to take your glasses off when.

"Kyoya are you ready for Ah"

You both gasp and look over as Tamaki blink and then yells as he runs outside as Kyoya chases him out of his house.

Hikaru

You were playing the 'try and resist Hikaru' game, you giggle as he kisses down your neck you in his lap his sneaky hands rubbing your ribs underneath your shirt.
You tilt your head back as he kisses you back his hands massaging into your stomach causing you to gasp and him to slip his tongue in as it touches yours.

"Ew in the club room really you two have no class" Kyoya grumbles.
"Can I make out with my girl in piece!" Hikaru yells.

Kaoru

You hum as Kaoru pulls you onto his lap while he sat comfy on the couch, your hands intertwined with his as they rested by Kaoru's head as he smiles against your lips in classic Kaoru nature.

"How did I get this lucky" he pants as you smile and go back to making out when you hear a banshee scream.
"GET OFF ME COUCH!" Hikaru yells.
"It's mine two!" Kaoru yells back.

Honey

You moan as honey bites your neck pinning you to the floor as he licks up your neck and kisses you again, you were sure you had more purple marks then most people he trains with at this point.
Just as he pins your hands he was lifted up by Mori who glares at him.

Mori

Mori isn't like that he's a respectful boi :3

Kasanoda

You laugh as he kisses your stomach and blows against it causing you to squirm.

"Ah" you giggle "kasu" you whimper using the nickname you had for him.

One of his guys walks out to find you to ask about something and sees him kissing your stomach and goes bright red.

"Your master!" He yells.
"It's not what you think!" You both yell.

Nekozawa

No this boi is a cinnamon roll