First make outs

Tamaki

Tamaki has to leave for a business meeting in Paris leaving you alone.
You went through your week extremely lonely as the twins tried to make you feel included, even Kyoya tried helping.
Even though his helping was telling you you should just dump him for his lowsey money control.
You sigh as you arrived at the mansion ready to face Tamaki's family without Tamaki again as you twisted the ring on your finger.
You drop your bag however when you see the hopeless blonde standing in the doorway roses in his hand and french chocolate.

"Tamaki!" You yell tearing up and running over.
"Y/N!" He cries.

You jump into his arms as you two kiss lovingly.
A passionate kiss that showed how much you both missed each other slowly turned into something else.
Tamaki held your waist close to his as you let out a small squeak and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.
You gasp as he does so and you both pull away blushing.

"Princess I'm so sorry I!!" Tamaki yells as he looks at you worried.
"I it's ok I just didn't expect it" you blush.

He smiles as you both lean your heads together perfectly content being together once again.

Kyoya

You were sat in Kyoya's office, you'd noticed with his host club work he had really let his office become a mess.
So you were cleaning to for him.
You'd just finished picking and stacking up paper when hands grab your waist.

"Hay Kyoya" you smile and lean into his chest.
"Your a sweetheart" he smiles as you look up at him.

He leans down and kisses you with a need and force that you recognise very well.
Suddenly you feel something wet touch your bottom lip and gasp in pure shock, Kyoya took his opportunity and flipped you to face him and resumed kissing you as he slipped his tongue into your mouth.
The pure shock you were experiencing left you vulnerable and scared.
Kyoya realises this and pulls back.

"Still not ready?" He asks.

You shake your head blushing as he smiles taking your hand and kissing the ring he placed on your finger.

"I can wait"

Hikaru

"Ah" your squeal laughing as Hikaru blows his mouth against your neck giving you a raspberry "this isn't fair" you laugh.
"All's fair in love and war" he smirks as you pushed you onto the bed.

You laugh as you hit the mattress and he climbs over you tickling your sides.

"Ahh your so mean" you laugh.
"What was that angelface?" He smirks.

You squeal and squirm as you finally surrender both of you in fits of laughter.
You both look at each other smiling, and before you knew what hit you Hikaru leans down and kisses you in one of his famous sneak attacks.
You hum against his lips and smirk.
The game has begun, time to play can you resist Hikaru.
You smile as he leans down and rubs your head and you put your arms on his shoulders.
What you didn't expect his him to force his tongue into your mouth.
You gasp as he does so and push away.
You both turn bright red as you two look at each other.

"Um i um guess you win?" Hikaru says more like a question.

Kaoru

You smile as you two were all snuggled up together.
You were ignoring the movie as Kaoru kisses your head and temple and eventually found your lips.
You cupped his cheek as his kisses you your lips moving together as he smiles like he always does.
What he hasn't done before tho is grabbing your waist and pulling you as close as he can as he groans against your lips.
You gasp as he does two and you two look at each other blushing.

"Movie?" You ask.
"Movie!" He confirms.

Honey

You stared wide eyed in shock as honey kissed your lips pinning you on the dojo may beneath you.
He hummed against your lips as his tongue rubbed against yours.
To think you thought honey was innocent.

Mori

You giggle as Takashi kisses your neck and you hum as he pulled back and looked at you.
He kisses you his tongue moving into your mouth with ease as his hands trace your stomach.

"Hey Takashi" you both freeze and look over seeing honey "can you be quieter I'm going to bed" he glares and storms off.

Kasanoda

This bean be way to nervous for that stuff he loves fluffy little kisses tho :3

Nekozawa

He already thought you had hexed him so you and him haven't kissed in a while!