'Come on.' Louis mouthed, tilting his head towards the school along with a hand motion.
You smile with a meek nod.
Slipping your hand into his and walking at his side through the gates.

You could see AJ spilling "tea" to Tenn as both you and Louis passed by them.
I used to be like him... grossed out by couples intimacy.

You merely shake your head with a grin. Louis overhearing what the boys were talking about and -from what you can guess- chuckled.
He nudged your side, motioning to the fire where you could spot Ruby yawning?
No.. she's... yelling.
Why on earth would she be yawning with a bowl of steaming fresh food whilst glaring at Willy, who tried so desperately to snatch it out of her hands..

Gosh, it's hard to tell the difference between the two- they both moderately look the same to you. Though it wouldn't be the same for people who can hear..
of course yawning wouldn't make any sound... right? But yelling surely would.
Ugh.. trying to guess this stuff is tiring.

You follow Louis to the fire, taking a seat on an old ripped up and heavily stained couch.
Ruby had stopped her yelling by now and was merely ignoring Willy who still had no luck winning over her strength. You could practically sense the iron strength Ruby had on that ceramic bowl.
You watch as Willy slouches in defeat, his expression worn from a frown and now a pout applied itself to replace.

Ruby visibly relaxed as Aasim walked up to her and gently took the bowl out of her hands.
She then turned around to grab another bowl, filling it with stew contents and soon handing it over to Mitch who ever so eagerly sprinted up to collect the freshly cooked meal.

You grin, staring into the bright burning amber flames with a sigh. The flames danced and licked high into the air, hungrily devouring the wood placed messily in the centre of the hot element. You jump out of thought when you felt a hand rest on your own, giving a squeeze to gain your attention.
You look away from the fire to meet Louis' tender gaze- blushing madly. You watched as he handed you a bowl of stew, smiling broadly when you mouthed: 'thank you.' to him

Louis curtly nodded, leaning towards you to lay a sweet kiss on your cheek, carefully avoiding your bowl of stew as to not knock it over.
You blush, looking away and finding the look of your dinner suddenly enticingly interesting.

You could see Louis from the corner of your eye, chuckling to himself. The look in his eyes was one of amuse and complete adoration as he began to dig into his food.
You follow suite, happily swallowing the rabbit stew whilst peering at the crackling with life bon-fire yet again.

•••

Here you were, sitting in a circle this time, around the fire. Everyone had long finished their dinner and now was the time to play a few games before heading off to bed.
AJ had even convinced Clementine to let him stay up a little later- you could tell by the way he peered up at her with pleading puppy eyes, that he was begging for permission, causing Clem to visibly let out a defeated sigh. Soon AJ was smiling wildly and jumping in the air in victory- Clementine only smiled at his joy and beckoned him to sit down, joining the circle everyone has quite eagerly began to form.

You gulp feeling nervous as Louis suddenly placed his large hand on your thigh, a playful smirk resting on his - dare I say - attractive features. You confusedly look around the group to see the majority of everyone giving coy smiles and a few perverted grins.
Oh no... what game are we playing?