Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1

< imagine: You recently realised Louis had been more distant... he wasn't spending much time with you anymore and spoke rarely to you. You finally had enough of this facade and decided to find out the reason...

• Another day has passed and your boyfriend, Louis, has still be acting odd.
You keep trying to brush it off as "normal" or that "he needs his space" but it's now coming to the point where it's near impossible for you to not think negatively.
• you would want to talk to someone about it, but the problem was... no one knew of your's and Louis' relationship. Louis didn't want to tell anyone to which you kindly respected that decision at the time- but now you think that was a terrible and drastic mistake.
• you needed to talk this over with someone... but you basically had no one.
Well, you had AJ but he wouldn't understand.. and plus, you can't expect an 8 yr old boy to be Dr. Phil.

So here you were; sitting in your room alone.. counting the days that Louis had yet again coldly ignored you. It was as if you were nothing but thin air!
• it hurt to see the once kind and gentlemanly guy that you fell in love with now completely shutting you out and acting as if he's never met you. It hurt so much... no words could explain.
• you huff as you stand from your seating position and head for the door. You decided your goal for today was to find out why Louis had been ghosting you...

•••

"Hey, have you seen Louis anywhere?" Marlon asked you as he approached. Rosie immediately jumped up and began to lick you.
You frown and shook your head, "no..." your voice trails off.
Dinner was now over and much to your surprise Louis had not shown up.. but now that you thought of it- you recall Clementine not being there either. Which was off for her! So that's why A.J. was acting strange and restless!!
"He missed out on a good meal.." Marlon mumbled angrily.
You nod along to his words, though, your brain was going haywire with conspiracies as to why Louis and Clementine has missed their favourite meal of the day.
"You sure you don't know where he is? You two used to around with each other alot" Marlon mused with suspicion.

You shook your head "no" at his question.
Causing him to sigh in response,
"Well, let me know if you see him" and with a small wave, he walked away whilst whistling for Rosie to follow.
You watch him walk away for a bit before making your way towards the greenhouse- it's the only place you haven't checked. And you have a feeling he might be there. But why would Clementine also be there??
Maybe she's out hunting?
however you couldn't of helped but noticed that the two were hanging out with each other much more often...

You always thought it was just as friends. But maybe it was more than that?

Pfft nah!
It wouldn't make sense for her to skip dinner and be with Louis in the greenhouse. No way would Clem purposely miss out on a valuable meal to have a catch up time with her friend. If she ever did that it would be for Violet..
so Clem's probably somewhere else. Or that could just be you hoping that was the case for some reason... you trust Clem but still can't help but have a bad feeling.
Your legs became tired a little from the walk but you made it nevertheless- you tried for the door but it was oddly locked.
You frown and immediately remember the other entrance- hurrying to the side of the greenhouse and scaling the walls a bit before making it to the roof where you hopped through an opening that led straight into the greenhouse.
You skilfully land on one of the benches and wistfully drop to the ground, effortlessly making no sound whatsoever.

Everything was still and quiet, save for the bristling of the leaves lightly patting the old foggy windows.
You were on high alert as you scanned the area. Nothing.
This was a stupid idea coming here- there was absolutely no reason to be here..
however just as you were about to walk to the door to unlock it and let yourself out- you froze to hear sounds of voices...

Curiosity hit its peak as you immediately discarded the idea to exit the greenhouse, but to instead investigate the strange voices.
As you neared closer, you couldn't help but frown.
The voices sound extremely familiar..

You begin to dread what might be happening behind the closed lab door.
As you stood right outside the lab, the voices were instantly recognisable. Louis...
And Clementine!?
You focus of listening to what they were staying over the pounding of your heart- they were cursing and... letting out odd groans.
A wash of fear hit you when you realised all too well what those sounds meant...
They were-

"FUCKING!!!?" You slam through the lab door that surprisingly burst open from little amount of force that your body could emit, though, adrenaline was now pumping through your veins. You only managed to yell out one word.. and that described what they were doing.
You stood there heaving.
There in front of you was indeed Clementine and Louis..
you took your eyes of their completely naked bodies- the urge to puke right now was so unbearable.

Their pleasured groans were stopped as they stared at you with wide eyes.
Clementine sprung up and... disconnected herself from Louis.
The sounds that just emitted while she did that, almost made you faint

"Oh my god! What are you doing here!?" Clem ushered as you could hear her stumbling around to put her clothes back on.
You felt rage pile up within you- the urge to smack her down was painfully high.
"Shouldn't I be asking the same thing?" You growl under your breath, though, you knew for a fact they heard.
Louis right now didn't have the spine to speak up- knowing that he'd get even more backlash from you.

But right now, you were focusing your anger on Clementine. Oh Clementine... you just couldn't keep your hands to yourself.
"Well uhm... is there a reason to talk to us? Or..." Clem trailed off nervously.
Your hands clutched into fists as you finally looked back at the two of them, no longer caring if there were clothed or not.
"Actually yes. Louis here is my boyfriend! So I have every damn right to talk to him. I shouldn't have to worry about some girl taking him for her own!!" You yell profusely, not being mindful of how loud you were being nor giving a crap.

"I- w..what??" Clem stuttered. Clearly shocked from the newfound information.
That's right... because Louis was so fond of the idea of keeping us as a secret.

"But never mind that now. You can have him! I don't want some cheating asshole anyways."
You couldn't bear to look at them anymore. You figured that violence wouldn't get you anywhere but kicked out of the school... so you decide it would be better to just leave the scene and to never talk to these scum on earth people again.
"No- wait!!" Louis finally speaks up, springing up from his sitting position and hurrying towards you in desperation. You immediately recoil and stand outside the lab. "We're done! Finished! Over!" Your voice cracked.

The male in front of you began to whimper which caught your attention.
You look at Louis with disgust- he was barely wearing his boxers at the moment and still had an evident boner.
"Please!" He begged, "it's not what it looks like!"

You scoff, "oh? So you two being glued together just now wasn't anything sexual??"
Louis adverted his gaze with guilt.
"Don't even try to make excuses.. you,... y-you FILTHY MONGREL!!!" It was hard to spit those words at him since you've never uttered them to anyone. But he clearly deserved all the insults that the dictionary provides.
"You don't have to be so cruel!" Clem piped up in defence, her expression darkening.

"Don't even get me started again." You growl, walking away fastly. Just in time.. too, before tears came running down your reddened cheeks.

You just wanted to run. Run far away from this dreaded place.
The pain and aching in your heart quenched a desire to never be happy ever again...
Your lungs tightening and contracting, giving you a feeling of suffocation.
Adrenaline was now running low, causing your pumping muscles to slow and become tiresome.
What had you done to deserve such heartbreak... such terrible demise?

At least now... you knew who to avoid.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

———-
A/N: Request by- @moonpiesyum
I hope you enjoyed! <3
:)