Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4

< Imagine: breakups due to cheating is one of the most common occurrences. One of the participants may grow tired or longer feel love for their significant other. Heartbreak's spark and tears are shed... the broken up couple want nothing but to avoid each other at all costs from that day forward. However,
unfortunately for you; you live in an old school with your ex-boyfriend, his friends and his new girlfriend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• pain.
Was it supposed to go away?
Or does it haunt you for all eternity..
So far you strongly believe in the latter, your heart breaking even more every time you see Louis and Clem together all lovey dovey.
What really hurts you though.. is that Louis didn't seem to care about losing you. He just found the situation a celebration since he'd have Clementine in his arms.
• And to make everything worse? You were forced to go hunting with them. YOUR arrows would catch dinner whilst the two lovebirds would makeout or muck around.
Basically the only time you could get away from them is when you went fishing with Brody and Violet, but even still, you'd have to return back to the school and then, BAM!
There they were waiting at the gates with grins.
"Oh what did you catch today girls?" Louis would chime.

Clem wrapped in his embrace as she gave you a look that said: look at me, I have yo man

• there was once a time you thought Clem had more morals. Obviously she's a good actor...
She fooled you.
"Oh just the usual. Not much" Brody groaned, plopping her bucket down.
"Maybe if Clementine went with yo-

"NO!" Violet suddenly cut off Louis.
Everyone stared at her with surprised expressions, "I mean.. uh... well, we already have enough hands on the job." The Blonde looked over at Brody, giving her a look: work with me.
Brody cleared her throat, "Yes, What Violet is trying to say is that we have enough help as it is"

Louis and Clem frowned. "Well... ok" the male forced a smile before literally heaving his new girlfriend into his arms, and walking away. Such a showoff!

You were secretly relieved that the "power couple" are gone. You wanted to projectile vomit every time you saw them eating each other's faces.
You didn't let anyone see your happiness for Louis and Clem being told off by Violet though... you would just be called petty because you lost your relationship to the guy.

You were shocked to hear a sigh of relief next to you. "Phew, that was too close" Violet murmured, swaying some of her hair back in it's place.
"You owe me." Brody growled. "I would prefer having Clementine with us. So why didn't you?"

Violet thought for a bit, "Well isn't it obvious? Clem fucked over _____. She isn't a good friend" the Blonde aggressively spat.
You cracked a little smile at her, "I'm not on her side okay? And neither am I on Louis'. I still can't believe he chose her over _____! Does he not see what he had?" Violet pointed to you.

"Hmm. Well I'm not getting involved Vi... at the end of the day it's really Louis' decision on who he wants to be with." Brody snarked. Picking up her bucket and walking over to Omar, handing him it.
"Tch! I didn't think she'd be that much of a simpleton" Violet growled.

You pat her on the shoulder.
"Hey.. I appreciate what you did" you interrupt her cursing under her breath.
"O-oh.. Yea, you're welcome. You... didn't deserve the shit Louis and Clem gave you" Violet shared a small smile, patting you on the back. "Come on, let's get these fish over to Omar so we can have some dinner!"
You laugh at her enthusiasm while following her.

As Omar thanked the two of you for your hard work. You couldn't help but feel like you were being watched. You shivered at the feeling.
"Ugh, don't they have a fuck session to attend?" Violet snarled, causing you to follow where she was looking at.