Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3

< imagine: You felt pretty good after saying all you needed to Louis, having him leave out your room with sadness and guilt made you feel accomplished. Though... now you have to share some words with Clementine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• You were confident to venture out your room after the recent encounter with Louis.
It was dinner time so everyone was gathering around, eager to eat some food.
• Omar gave you a shocked glance once seeing you sitting at one of the bench tables but decided not to say anything.
You didn't mind though... since you had pent up anger for someone else.. a certain someone, and couldn't wait to unleash it on them.
• Willy and Mitch came trotting over, covered in ash obviously from experimenting with explosives yet again. Then Ruby and Aasim turned up- hand in hand with huge smiles, returning back from a hunt.
You could see Louis far back messing around with Chairles- just swinging aimlessly with a goofy smile. It was as if he was role playing.. and not to your surprise, he probably was.

Your vision was blocked though.. someone walking your direction at a fast pace.
• you tapped your finger nails impatiently as you watched Marlon strolling over with a glare.
Ugh... not now.
"Where have you been all this time? We could've needed an extra hand y'know." He growled, sitting in front of you.
You gave him an uninterested look before sighing, "I'm not in the mood"
Marlon scowled, "well I'm not in the mood for your dismissive attitude right now." He shot back.
You shake your head about to reply when a bowl was placed in front of you- you gasp and look up. Louis...
How the hell did he get here so fast!?

You give him a blank expression.
"I figured you'd be hungry, so eat" he mumbled with a sad smile before walking off and grabbing a bowl for himself. Marlon scoffed as he left the table whistling for Rosie. "I haven't seen that face on Louis before. But if it's because of you.. I won't hesitate to make you miserable." The mullet wearing teen hissed, walking away as Rosie reunited with him.
You rolled your eyes. You've heard worse threats from Marlon in the past so this was nothing to worry about or fear.

Your mind travels back to Louis and the way he looked at you..
Louis... He's being nice to me.. even though I was horrible to him. But, He deserved it! Cheating bastard. Your thoughts sneer.
But that doesn't answer why he's being kind right now... he's probably only doing this so he can get your forgiveness. Well no José!! He ain't gonna win. You watched as he sat at the other table with Tenn and...
AJ!
You go to stand up but halt- you frown as you couldn't see Clem with him..

Oh no..

"Hey..." it's her.
You slowly but surely swing around in your seat to meet her gaze.
"Look.. i know you're hurting right now. And it's both our faults!" Clementine hastily said in a concerned voice.
"I'm only hurting because you assumed Louis was free real estate and got him to please you." You sneer, "no, you know what? I'm not hurting anymore, I'm fine with it. At least I know your true colours and I don't have to associate with bastards anymore."

Clementine was taken back by your response.
"H-hey, that's not fair! I had absolutely no idea that Louis was dating you." She was genuinely offended.

"No one did..." you trail off. "Louis didn't tell anyone we were a thing, it was as if he wanted nothing to do with it. So seeing him trick you into fucking with him broke my heart even more." You felt tears well up. "But knowing that my friend would just go in bed with him that easily... how could you?"

Clementine was at a loss for words. "Speak. Go on, I wanna hear your puny excuse" you spit with venom.
"Why did you even confront me if you're gonna act like YOU'RE the victim!?" Your voice raised with anger and impatience.
You give her a deadly glare, about to explode again if no answer was given.