XVIII: White Demon Hound: The Good Dog (III)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then, Apollo was right?

***

After we occupied the study room, I listened as Ciel and Sebastian talked at the table while I draped myself on the couch and looked at the sword-cane.

Is that thing going to attack any of us?

"Young Master, it's seems who are wrong this time," I continued to listen as Sebastian's words tried to provoke Ciel and continued, "It seems that it is not a hoax, as you mentioned"

"Be quiet" Ciel mumbled and I knew that he doesn't like to accept his mistakes.

"Both of you are at fault." I said as I looked up at the them from the couch and continued, "I want to get this over with and go home."

Even if I have to kill that thing. How do you kill a demon hound?

Minutes later, Mey-rin, Baldroy and Finnian entered the room and confirmed that Angela is in her bed.

It seems that she passed out outside because of stress. I wouldn't blame her, this village is creepy.

"This was too much for her," Balroy said and I saw that Finnian looks more worried than all of us.

Does he like her?

"This village is away from the society and is isolated from the city, an easy prey for this story," Ciel began as he sat on his chair and continued, " I thought that everything was Barrymore's doings, but now he's dead."

"Then the demon hound is real," I said as I removed myself from the couch and walked to the table where all of them occupied and I continued, "Half of his arm was detached from his body and those were teeth marks, for sure"

"How did you clarify that," The three asked curiously.

"I read a lot of books and maybe some in Edinburgh" I said and I heard amazements from their praises.

One of my hobbies, to kill time.

"Then it's confirmed then. A demon hound it is," Sebastian said and everyone agreed and held their fears.

I hope it's only a demon hound and nothing else.

***

Since that demon hound is probably somewhere out there, I decided to sleep in the same room and bed with Ciel, again.

"What are you writing in there," Ciel asked as he began to peer behind me and I got up from the chair. I hid my diary behind me and under the pillow.

I hope he didn't notice.

"Nothing," I mumbled and observed as he got up from the bed.

I met his gaze.

I stared at his beautiful deep-blue eye and the purple eye with the symbol.

Your eyes are really beautiful. I sighed.

Suddenly, Sebastian entered the room and Ciel broke his stare away from me and glanced toward the intruder who entered the room.

"Do you think it's the red reaper?" Ciel asked Sebastian.

Grell?

"We don't know My Lord. Maybe it's really a demon hound," he said and glanced at me and continued, "Or maybe that reaper"

Demons are also limited in some things just like Ariel and Adrian.

Before Sebastian left the room for the night, I begged him to stay in the room same as last night but he recommended that he should guard the castle and will stay in the living room.