View 2

I stood to my feet and looked outside. The beautiful city lights were a sight. I looked towards the stairs then at the door.

Don't do it, Tiana.

My feet moved on it's own and I made my way up the stairs. Nothing could be bad up there......right?

But he told me to stay down here and watch tv. He could get over it. My feet moved up the steps and once at the top, I look down the empty hall. I stepped forward and headed to the first room. I twisted the handle and pushed it open. I felt for the light switch and the room lit up. It was the bathroom. I cut the light off and closed the door back.

As I continued down the hall, I could smell an awful smell coming from down the hall. The smell got stronger and it started from behind the third door.

It smelled horrible.A burning smell. I twisted the door open and pulled it open.

Then something heavy fell on top of me, knocking me to the ground.

I winced in slight pain before pushing whatever fell on me but I paused when I felt hair strands. I actually looked and my eyes went wide in horror soon followed by a scream.

It was a body.

An actual bloody female's body. I couldn't tell who it was either but that wasn't the point. He killed a girl and put her in the closet

I pushed it off me and stood to my feet, running straight for the stairs. I didn't give a care that I left the body in the hallway like that.

I was getting out of here. This man was psychotic.

My mind was racing as I ran down the stairs and through the living area, past the kitchen. I placed my hand on the main door and pulled it open. I was going to put up one good ass fight with the bodyguard but just to my luck, Carter was right there. In the door way with a smirk on his face.

My breath got caught in my throat as I stared at him. The monster he was.

He frowned suddenly when he took in my appearance. I looked down and caught the sight of blood stains on my top.

"You've been going through my shît?" He walked in and I instantly backed away from him.

He closed-slammed the door shut and walks over to me with a crazy look on his face.

"Why do you never listen, babe? Huh? Do you do the curious shît on purpose?"

He was walking closer to me. I backed up into the kitchen. Without answering him, I looked around for anything to use as a weapon. There were no knives, no plates, or silverware in view.

There was nothing.

"Y-Your sick! Who the fvck keeps a body in their closet?!" I asked when I finally found my words.

"You just figured me, baby. Why do you have to be hard headed, Tiana. If I tell you to do something then do it."

I shook my head at his words. "What did you do to Xavier?"

He gave me an irritated look. "Why? Worried I killed your boy toy?"

I scoffed. "We're only friends."