"From: Kimura, Kido.
To: MIYUKI AKAZAWA.

Gah! Sorry, my parents walked in to see me still up. Annoying isn't it? They scolded me and now they've got my laptop. Luckily, they forgot about my phone! Heh, I'll see you in a few hours. I'm sleepy. G'night Mi-chan!"

Oh, I thought she was mad at me. I sighed and turned to Cheshire who seemed to be staring at my phone.
"Hey, Cheshire." I grinned at the cat and rubbed the head of the cat. It purred as if it was comfortable with me doing that. I then stretched and yawned. I was sleepy once more. I gave the cat one last pat in the head and laid down on the couch. My eyes slowly grew heavy, and everything went black.

< 5 : 1 5 a.m., Thursday ; Akazawa Residence. >

I felt something cold shake my shoulders.
"Ugh.." I grunted in annoyance. It wouldn't stop. "Stop it..." I groaned. Luckily, it had stopped. Then I had felt a cold hand on the back of my right leg. As it slowly slid up to the sides of my thighs and slowly into my shorts. My eyes shot open as I stood up, grabbing a pillow and smacking it across the person's face. Apparently, the person had fell to the ground. I was about to yell for help until I realized who it was.
"What the hell, Shuu!?" I yelled as I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment.
"So you're up?" He asked, sitting up from the ground, emotionless as always. Seriously, how can he take the fact that I smacked him with a pillow!?
"You know, that kinda hurt." He glared at me, a frown visible on his lips.
"Not my fault you went full pervert on me! You perverted scu--" I was cut off as he had pinned me down the couch.
"Shut up. You'll get the humans worried about your non-sense yelling." He had said, stoic as ever.
I grit my teeth. "Get off me."
"This is merely punishment for hitting me." A smirk was now visible on his lips. You little bastard!
I tried breaking free, but it was no use. He was obviously stronger than me.
He had gotten awfully near my neck as I froze in fear. Geez, he's biting me again!?
Luckily, my phone had rang, interrupting him. Yes!
"Tch. Stupid device." He got off me and shut my phone off.
"Oi, go get dressed. We're heading to school." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. I scurried away to my room and locked the door. Goddamn pervert! What was he planning!? I sighed and brushed off the thought of what had happened moments ago.

L a t e r . . .

I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs, only to see Shuu on the table, laying his head down.
"Hey.." I called out once I was close to him. No response.
"Shuu-san..." I said, softly. I noticed that his earplugs were attached to his ears. I sighed as I took one out.
"Shuu-san, we'll be late to school." I said, softly once more. One of his eyes opened, revealing his cerulean eyes as it stared straight into my icy blue ones. Damn, I was lost in them.
My thoughts were interrupted as he slowly stood and grabbed my wrist. Next thing I knew was that we left the house.
The walk to the academy was extremely silent. None of us made a sound, the only thing heard was our footsteps. Well, we did pass by children playing around the playground. Apparently, one had bumped into me as I only backed away due to the impact while the kid had fell to the ground.
"Oh gods! I'm so sorry!" I had said, completely worried for the boy. I held my hand out for the boy. Surprisingly, the boy had pure white hair and pink eyes. He seemed... Too familiar.
"It's alright, big sister! It's all my fault!" He grinned as he took my hand and stood. He skipped back to the playground as if nothing had happened. Weird, he looks so familiar.
"Oi. Let's go." Shuu had called out before grabbing my wrist and continuing the walk to the academy. Silence fell over the both of us once again. Soon, the both of us arrived at the academy, and earned a few glances and stares from the students. I realized they were staring at both our hands together. I earned glares of envy from female students.
Oh shit, not this again.
"Hey, are you gonna keep staring into the void? C'mon, we better go. You don't want attention do you?" Shuu turned to me as he dragged me once again. That's when I caught sight of Yui surrounded by male students. Those bastards..! Yui had looked to me, shooting me a look of fear. She needed me.
My feet had worked its way to Yui's direction yet my right arm was still in Shuu's grip.
"Hey blondie! Let me go!" I hissed while trying to pull my arm away.
"I don't think so." He stared at me blankly.
"Ugh! Screw you..!" I groaned while using my strength to break free from his grip. Surprisingly, I did. I ran to Yui's direction to save her from those male students.
"Yui-!" I called out yet I felt as if the ground I was stepping on disappeared. I was lifted up to a shoulder. I looked to see blonde hair and the school's blazer along with a sweater. Who else could it be but the man who saved me from thugs, broke into my house and dragged me to the academy?
"Damn you, blondie!" I yelled loudly while banging on his back. He remained calm and quiet, completely unaffected by my banging.
"Shut up. You're getting attention, intoxicating woman." He sighed.
"How troublesome." He muttered.
"Ugh! Let me down!"