6

I looked up at the clouds. I was worried because my father recently went on a rather dangerous mission. I shook my head. He would be okay. He was strong.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw sakura. She spotted me and waved. She seemed to be packed for something. We began walking together in the direction of the front gates.

"is something happening?" I asked.

"our team got a C ranked mission. I get to spend time with Sasuke, " she said happily.

I struggled to keep my smile. A, C ranked mission? Were they ready for that? Fear settled in my gut as we continued to walk. We soon made it to the front gates. She smiled waving at me as she ran up to her team.

Sasuke looked at me and our eyes met. I smiled but he turned away from me. I sighed but my gaze soon moved to their client. Something seemed off about him.

I slightly jumped as someone walked up behind me. It was a man with silver hair and a mask covering his lower face.

"You must be Michiko, " he said.

I slightly tensed looking at him.

"yea, how did you know, " I asked.

"my student Sakura talks about you. Also, Shinju has spoken about you, " he said.

"you know Shinju sensei?" I questioned.

He was about to reply but stopped hearing his students call. He walked over to the group and they left the village. I sighed turning on my heel and walked to where I would continue my medical training.

When I got there Shinju sensei was already set up. So I began training but I knew I was distracted which distracted me more. It was annoying. Shinju sensei soon stopped me and I looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry, I'll focus, " I said.

She sighed.

"no, we'll move onto something different. Maybe you can tell me what's on your mind while we do so, " she said.

I looked at her confused. I followed her into a field area. I looked around and soon realised what was happening. Just as I realised I jumped to the side to avoid Shinju sensei. I was hesitant to do this.

"come now get some of your frustration out. You're always so calm. You have to have a messy side, " she said.

"I'm not frustrated though, " I said with a smile.

My eyes widened as she pinned me to a rock.

"oh really. The fact the person you love doesn't give you the time of day doesn't bother you, " she said.

I felt a pang in my chest.

"it doesn't bother you that you're friends left on a mission that could be dangerous, " she said.

The pang got worse.

"it doesn't bother you that your father is on a dangerous mission, that where could die, " she said.

My breath became ragged.

"it doesn't bother you that people don't see past your smile. They don't see the fear worry hurt, " she said.

My eyes narrowed as I pushed her back.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

I was panting and shaking. Everything came crashing down on me at once. I attacked her throwing punches kicks any physical attack. I knew it was sloppy I knew she wasn't even trying. After a few minutes, I leaned on my knees out of breath.

"no frustrations huh, " she said.

I bit my lip mad.

" I lost control. Dammit, after all, I put into keeping my composite I lost it so easily, " I growled to myself.

Shinju sensei walked up to me ruffling my hair.

"if you don't let that out every once in a while it will eat you alive. You'll become distracted always thinking about it, " she said.

I signed and plopped down to the ground. She sat by my side.

"I'm worried. My friends are on a mission leaving the village for the first time and my dad is in enemy territory. I'm scared I'll lose them, " I said.

"if you focus on losing people you'll miss out on the time you have with them, " she said.

I smiled.

"you're right, " I said.

I looked up at the sky watching the clouds. I felt lighter now. Like a weight was been lifted off my shoulders.

"See I knew you had a messy side, " Shinju sensei said.

"everyone does even you Shinju sensei, " I said.

"touche, "