1

A gentle breeze came by causing light green hair to dance on the wind. She just passed the graduation exam and was standing on a tree branch looking at the rays of sun coming through the leave.

However, there was the sound of a stick breaking causing her purple eyes to move in that direction. But as she did so she lost her footing and fell from the tree.

She went plummeting down but before she hit the ground a familiar face caught her.

She smiled up at Sasuke

"thanks-" she was cut off when he dropped her.

She looked up at him with a pout. Her cheeks puffed out as she lightly grumbled.

"That was mean Sasuke-kun, " she whined.

"if you're so dumb to fall out of a tree you deserve it. How did you even pass to become a genin?" he said.

She stood up and dusted herself off. She wore a black dress cover by a white shirt with long purple sleeves. She had black shocks that came just under her knees with white ninja sandals. She fixed up her glasses and smother out her hair making sure her forehead protector was still secure in her hair. (what's she wearing in the pic we're Sasuke catches her)

"You won't make any friends with that attitude, " she said.

"I don't need or want friends, " he said.

"then what am I?" she asked poking his cheek.

"a nuisance, " he growled hitting her hand away.

She gasped holding her chest as if it was in pain. She turned away from sasuke and kneeled to the ground poking a leaf as a depressing aura surrounded her.

"and here I thought I meant something to you. Were all those times we spent together as kids meanless, " she mumbled.

Sasuke watched her as the dark cloud seemed to thicken.

"you're so annoying, " he growled.

She became more depressed. He sighed grabbing her hand.

"come on Michiko, " he growled.

She looked up at him with still a gloomy aura.

"I thought we weren't friends, " she said dully.

He pulled her up and began dragging her out of the forest. He would never admit it out loud but he cared for her. Sasuke let go of her hand when they exited the forest. Sasuke went to walk away but stopped hearing her voice.

"do you want to come over for dinner? My parents would be happy to have someone else over for dinner," she said.

He ignored her and walked away. She sighed watching his retreating figure. She worried about him. Since that day he's only become more distant. They were close when they were younger. But he's been pushing her away.

"stupid idiot. Let me help you, " she mumbled sadly.

She looked up at the sky remembering the antics they got up to. She laughed as a bitter taste came to her mouth. Times were so much more simple back than. So much happier. She only hoped that sasuke would eventually take her had that she held out to him.

She turned and started walking home. The image of a smiling young sasuke in her mind. Her friend someone she only wanted to see happy. But the smile soon turned to a frown as hate, filled his eyes.