5

Michiko stood in front of the Hokage smiling. She was really excited. Its has been about a week since she passed and she enjoyed it. She may have only been given some D ranked missions but she enjoyed helping people none the less.

"there's no more mission to do today. Why don't you take the rest of the day off, " the Hokage said.

Michiko became slightly dejected as they left the office. Shinju noticed her student's mood drop. She was surprised by how willing she was doing D ranked missions. Most new genin wanted something harder. But Shinju soon noticed after the first two days that Michiko didn't care what she was doing as long as she was helping people. No matter how small the task.

"don't be so down. You've been working really hard the past week. Say what why don't we go train, " Shinju said.

Michiko's mood immediately perked up. Shinju internally laughed at her student. She was something else.

So they travelled to the training room for aspiring medics. It was a side wing to the hospital.

Shinju showed the room as occupied before placing a scroll on a bench with a fish. Michiko looked at it slightly confused.

"we will being you medical training now, " Shinju said.

Shinju didn't say any more wondering if Michiko could figure the rest out on her own. She walked around the bench and read the scroll. She soon nodded to herself letting her hands hover over the fish.

Her hands were engulfed in green light and after a few minutes, the fish started moving. She turned to Shinju who smiled. She was slightly surprised how quickly she caught on and was able to do it.

This was only level one so she moved her onto level two. By the end if the day she was on level five. It has been about five hours. Shinju could tell her student was tired.

"thats all for today, " Shinju said.

"no I can keep going, " michiko said.

Shinju smiled patting her head.

"if you over work yourself you won't be able to help anyone, " shinju said.

Michiko nodded and soon left to head home.

~~~~

I walked through the village and held my head as a wave of dizziness came over me. I guess I trained too hard. I continued to walk but saw a familiar face walking towards me. I smiled waving.

"hey sasuke, " I said.

He got closer and my eyes widened as I felt my legs buckle under me. I fell but was caught. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry, " I mumbled.

I pushed off him only to still be wobbly and fall again. He caught me again looking at me.

"I guess I overdid it today, " I mumbled.

He signed and put my arm around his shoulder. I blinked a few times before smiling brightly.

"thank you Sasuke, " I said happily.

"be quite, " he growled.

I giggled as he helped me to my place. As we got to the front door he looked at me. I waved but he ignored me walking away. I sighed as I walked inside. I went to my room falling onto my bed.

I looked at my hand as my eyes sanded. All I can do is keep holding my hand out to him. But I feared he would never take it. Damn fool.