3

I sat in class. Soon people would be coming in to wait for their sensei's. I, however, heard footsteps and looked up to see a woman. She had long blond hair and purple eyes. She held an aura of power around her.

She had a red overcoat that covered a fish net top. Black pants with bandages on top and cut out fabric at the thigh. She had black fingerless gloves and had black ninja boots and a pouch on her thigh and at the back. (pic below)

"You must be Michiko

"You must be Michiko. I'm Shinju your sensei, " she said.

I was still in slight shock. She was so pretty. She waved her hand in my face snapping me out of my daze. I jumped a bit and shuttered incoherent words.

"Nice to meet you I'm Michiko, but you already know that," I said scratching my head.

She looked at me in a studying manner. She turned and began walking away. I just sat there until she turned to me.

"Are you coming?" she questioned.

I jumped up running after her. We moved to an open field. She sat down and I sat in front of her.

"I'm Shinju your sensei, so tell me about yourself, " she said.

I sat up straight and began thinking. About myself. I was confused as what to tell her.

"like, dislike, hobbies, dreams for the future stuff like that, " she said.

I giggled with a blush. I guess my confusion was obvious.

"I like flowers and herbs. I dislike bitter medicine. I like studying medicine and medical ninjutsu. And I want to become a medical nin, " I said.

She stood up and I quickly followed.

"I see. Meet me here tomorrow for the final test to see if you will truly become a genin, " she said.

She disappeared before I could ask questions. I stood there stunned. What just happened.

~~~~

Shinju stood in a tree observing her new student. She now understood why the hokage was so admitted in her becoming this girls teacher.

Her student was a curious one. Her mother worked in the hospital and her father was a jounin who was often on missions.

Shinju could tell Michiko was a kind soul. And she had a talent for medical ninjutsu. She could clearly feel her chakra control even when she wasn't using it.

~~~~

I met up with Sakura who gushed over Sasuke. They were on the same team. However, I knew what Sasuke was like right now. But it's not like I could just go up to Sakura and say hey you don't have a chance with Sasuke right now because he's hell-bent of revenge.

I was brought out of my thoughts when sakura said my name. I looked at her and she sighed.

"you're always going off into your own world, " she said.

I laughed and looked up at the sky.

"Sorry, Sakura. I've just been thinking about something, " I said.

She stood in front of me looking me in the eyes.

"what's up, I'm your friend, so talk to me, " she said.

"I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about, " I said.

"You always listen to my problems, let me help you, " she said worry in her voice.

"if anything is really bad I'll tell you. So don't worry, " I said.

She sighed but dropped it. I didn't like to bother others with my problems. After some more chatter we went our separate ways.

I returned home to be greeted by my parents. My mum smiled as she pulled me into my hug. My dad sat at the table smiling at me.

We ate dinner together filled with lighthearted chatter. I found myself grow happy being around my parents. I truly loved them.

After I got ready for bed I sat in my bed looking out the window. My mind wandered to Sasuke. I, truly worried about him.

I just wanted to help him. But you can't help someone who dosesn't want to be helped. It saddened me because I knew what his path would lead to if he kept following the road he was on. It would only bring more pain. More suffering. More hate. It was an endless cycle, revenge made.