quince.

The next morning, you decided that you had to go away for a while. You thought it would be a good idea to do something similar to what Naruto did. He left the village to train and get stronger. You wanted to leave to get your head back on straight. You were being stupid with how you were handling things. You needed some time away. You needed some time to create and learn new Jutsus.

You want to be a stronger ninja.

You mainly wanted to stop being a piece of shit of a guy - you wanted to be a better person.

You want to be able to go back to Rose and give her the apology she deserves. You also want to be able to be happy for Hinata. She looks happy spending more time with Naruto and it still makes you jealous.

You didn't want that jealous anymore.

You went to your teacher to see if there was anyone he knew who could train you.

❀⑅❀

"I don't."

"Huh?! There isn't anyone who can leave the village with me?"

"You think we have legendary Sanins at our disposal to leave the village with selected students?"

"Uuugh! I wasn't thinking of a legendary Sanin but I guess . . . I guess I wasn't thinking. I need a lot of help."

"I noticed. You haven't been training enough."

"I know! And that's why I think I need to leave the village, like Naruto, and go train in the mountains or something."

"You need discipline. I don't think you need to go through what Naruto went through. Everyone is different. I understand your eagerness but for now, start off with training more. You can't rush these things."

You only groaned. You felt stupid and stuck at the same time.

How were you going to become a better person to give Rose the apology she deserves and being happy for Hinata?

"What's on your mind?"

"I've just . . . haven't been acting like the best person lately. I was hoping to leave the village to clear my mind and rethink a bunch of stuff. I just want to do better . . ."

Your teacher looked like he was thinking for a while before sharing his next thought.

"This weekend, come with me to the woods then. We can go camping."

"Camping?"

"Yeah. Let's go camping. It might help you a bit. I'm not doing anything. I doubt you are either from the sound of things."

You only pouted.

"It's settled. You're going camping this weekend. Make sure you have everything you'll need and meet me by the village gates. See you then."

You waved as your teacher walked away. You didn't expect to be going on a camping trip. You weren't sure if that was something you needed right now. You felt so ready this morning to leave the village. But maybe, you should start off with a small camping trip.

❀⑅❀

The weekend was here and you were packed for the weekend. You said your goodbyes to your parents and they wished you a safe trip. It was early in the morning and you rushed to meet your teacher by the village gates.

"You're late."

"I am?!"

"Yes. By two minutes."