More Bad Than Good

Derek and Peter remain chained to the fencing. Sparks fly from their bodies as electricity flows across the metal. 

A bearded man indicates the device that is controlling the electricity and explains that it is old and unreliable. He says sometimes they adjust it too high and the victims just die. Sometimes their bodies keep jumping even after their hearts stop.

"But... nobody wants to play a guessing game. So why don't you just tell us? Where is la Loba?" The man asks

"We don't know where la Loba is," Derek says. He sounds tired and annoyed.

"No? Maybe you need a different method of persuasion. Maybe we cut one of you in half, the other talks" The man states

"I would love to be there to volunteer, but we really don't know what you're talking about," Peter says, also sounding exhausted. "And honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broadsword a little medieval?" he asks

"Broad sword? We're not savages" the man says after chuckling. Another man starts the chainsaw. Peter's expression turns into fear and Derek's into hatred for his uncle. "We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes. What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can grow back your head" The first man says while the guy with the chainsaw puts the chainsaw close to Derek's shoulder and then his throat. 

"Boys!" A female voice interferes."No tiene que ser tan duro. (It doesn't have to be that hard)

"No hablo Español. (I don't speak Spanish)" Derek says.
"Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. (You speak a lot of languages, Derek Hale)" the woman says. "You know exactly what I'm saying. And you know who we want" The woman says and moves closer with a knife. "Where is the She-Wolf?" the woman asks."We don't know any She-Wolf" Derek says.

"I know you won't talk, lobito (little wolf). This one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice" the woman says about Peter.

"You should hear me sing" Peter states.

"We wanna hear you scream" The bearded man explains.

"No one ever wants to hear me sing," Peter says sounding disappointed. Derek rolls his eyes.

"What could we do to persuade you?" the woman asks suddenly a walkie talkie cracks and a male voice says something in Spanish. The bearded man replies and the doors of the room go open. Two guys bring in a person. Her face is hidden by the blond hair hanging in front of her face. The blond her is slightly red from blood. The two guys bind her to a chair while everyone watches carefully. The girl gets pushes back and her hair falls behind her head. Her face is bloodied and her eyes closed. The woman gives a command and Derek growls knowing what she said. One of the guys who carried the girl in slaps her across the face and she groans. She opens her eyes and they glow amber before going back to a normal blue colour. Her blue eyes look around the room and she groans again.

"I hate Mexico" she mumbles.

~~~

Scott is still pursuing the werecoyote through the woods and runs into Stiles who leads them to the coyote's den.

Inside, they find Malia Tate's clothes, as well as some toys and, are convinced that she is the creature.

Scott says by invading the den, they've guaranteed that Malia won't return because their scent is everywhere. Scott believes he could track her better if he transformed but says he can't due to his fear of losing control.

He says since Derek hasn't responded to his texts they'll have to find someone else to help. Saying the den is a crime scene they call in the Sheriff.