Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

Without saying anything, he returns to his laptop and closes it before standing and walking behind me. Once I make it to our setup table and umbrella, I put my book on the table and start taking the umbrella off and on the floor.

"Where did you find that?" Ethan asks as he stands behind me just as I'm about to set up the umbrella on the floor so it's shielding me away from the ocean, in case someone is passing by.

He puts his hands on my butt and squeezes. I press my lips to prevent a reaction. Once the umbrella is secured in the sand, lying on one side, I smack away his hands and start taking off my apron.

I continue ignoring him, letting him know I am mad at him, even though I'm truly enjoying this. Once naked, I lie down on my back on the chaise.

"Good thinking with the umbrella. Now I can do whatever I want without worrying someone might see us," Ethan laughs. I snap my eyes open, realizing my mistake.

He strips off his shorts in one single move and gets naked before climbing on top of me. I draw my knees up, kicking him in the butt accidentally. Licking his lips, he grabs my wrist and draws them up to the top of my head. Closing down on me, he lingers over my lips. I breathe rapidly, both jolted by his sudden move and excited for what's to come.

Brushing his lips on mine slowly, he kisses me. I can't help the giggle bubbling up in me. Freeing one wrist, I grab his jaw and draw his head closer. His unshaved jaw tickled my hand and makes me excited.

"You want me?" he asks. "Just as I want you?"

"Yes," I breath, not able to find words on how much I want him right now.

He is in me and exploring me in one swift move. I gasp with shock as I arch my back. He puts one hand beneath my back and lifts me up. Straddling him, I entangle my hands around his neck and ride him up and down until I reach my climax. He follows me without a few seconds.

"Definitely a good thinking," Ethan says out of breath as he turns around and drops on the lounge chaise with me on top of him. Whether he's referring to his decision to bare me or my decision to put an umbrella to cover us, that I don't know, but I hope he's referring to both.

Ethan decides to give my clothes back after lunch. We decide to have lunch on the porch. Using Ethan's laptop, I play some music as we enjoy our lunch. Every once in a while, we would make eye contact, and Ethan is all smiles and grins. It feels weird having him act like this. As if I'm having a dream. Too tired to go back swimming, or do anything else, for that matter, we settle on the swing on the porch. The swing lulls to the breeze. Ethan has his arm around me. I caress his chest, feeling the ripple under his shirt. He doesn't seem to be noticed, but I take a sniff of his shirt every once in a while and smile. He smells sexy. No wonder everyone swoons at the sights of him and goes extra crazy when they get near him.

During these past days that we started this arrangement, and him saying that he will still want me even after the vacation, we never once talked about what happens once the year agreement is over. I guess, even wanting me and noticing me is limited. By the time it ends, he will probably move on. Shaking away the uneasy thoughts, I try to smile and think of the present.

The next day, we undertake another journey into the forest. This time, we have lunch by the small waterfall, on a small stripe picnic blanket. We rarely talk, rather enjoy our time and bask in the beauty in each other's arms.

When we get back, Ethan gets busy with his routine calls and emails. It seems the more we are getting closer to the end of our vacation, the busier he gets. When I walk into our bedroom to take a shower after I had a run around the beach, I notice he's on a conference video call with some important people, all wearing suits. I try to hide and crawl on my hands so I wouldn't be caught in the video. Ethan noticed me crawling and smiles at me before turning his attention to the video and turning the laptop to the other side so I can walk without being seen.