💔 Twelve 💔

Jisung sits down at their lunch table, though instead of the usual rumor sharing, it's dead silent. This confused the youngest greatly, he could've shown they'd be talking about the party they hosted on Friday. Jisung didn't attend, parties aren't his thing, even if he's in the Dreamies and on top of that a popular dancer online.

Jisung looks around the table at the other members and sees all of them glare in disgust, besides Jaemin who was staring down at his hands fiddling with each other.

Now Jisung is really confused, had he done something wrong? He doesn't think he did, but whatever it is he's going to hear about it in about .02 seconds.

"Jisung," Donghyuck starts the conversation, "Why have you been skipping hangouts the past few days?"

His voice sounded sweet but terrifying, like Jisung's mother before the boy gets scolded for bringing a low grade home. The voice causes the younger to shiver and tense up, wondering as to why Donghyuck was asking.

Jisung clears his throat in attempt to keeping his shit together and somehow says, "Why do you ask?" without stuttering.

"Oh, nothing much," Renjun decides to butt in, "We just know you're with Chenle, there's no need to hide it,"

Jisung's eyes widen and he freezes in fear. How had they figured out? No, Dispatch didn't expose the duo since they'd been seen talking everyday. Jisung constantly checks their account just in case they spot them chatting, but they haven't yet.

"What do you mean? I've just been busy, I haven't talked to Chenle for over a year. Why would I just start talking to him randomly now?" Jisung's voice cracks a bit from the pressure of not saying something suspicious.

The other Dreamies look at each other, as if passing mental notes on the situation to one another. This secret conversation adds to the weight on his shoulders, what are they going to do with him?

"Don't lie, Jisung," Jeno pulls up a photo on his phone and shows the younger, "Jaemin saw you yesterday talking to him."

Jisung's jaw drops slightly in shock and terror. The bright screen burns his eyes, but he can clearly see the obvious pair that was him and the outcast. The younger wants to deny everything. How it isn't him and his potential friend, how that it isn't him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, that's not me in the photo. You got the wrong person, Jeno." Jisung's voice lowers, a habit he has when lying, but the other Dreamies don't catch on. Or, that's what Jisung thinks at least. The Dreamies do the weird telepathy discussion again before Jeno says one last thing.

"Alright Jisung, if you say so," Jeno stands up and swings his bag around his shoulder, "But if we catch you with him again, you know what happens,"

Jeno's eyes dig into Jisung's as his thumb runs sharply over his neck, indicating that Jisung will 'die'. The Dreamies all stand up to leave the cafeteria right Jeno says that, knowing the bell ending the period will ring in a minute or so.

Though, Jisung proceeds to stay in his seat, not caring at about the possibility of being late to his next class. He stayed sitting to think a little about what Jeno had told him just now.

The leader had indicated that Jisung will 'die' if he gets caught, so might as well keep going to see Chenle until he gets caught, right? Of fucking course!

Jeno's threat wasn't going to stop Jisung from gaining a new friend, or maybe even more than a friend. The younger doesn't care, he's not going to lose Chenle, especially over how much they've gotten closer in the past few days.