💔 Ten ❤️

For the third day in a row, the last for this week since it's Friday, Jisung rushes out of the classroom despite hearing his name being called over and over again.

"Park Jisung!" Hearing his name once didn't stop him, not even slightly. If Chenle can ignore rude comments towards himself, then Jisung can ignore his name being called.

"Park Jisung come back here right now!!" Jaemin's voice cracked a little yelling after the younger. People's heads turn towards the two running down the halls, attempting to dodge them as they sprinted past.

Jaemin gets in arms length to be able to grab Jisung's bag, stopping him from continuing to run forward. This catches the younger off guard, knocking some of the air out of him. The older turns him around to face him, eyes locking right away.

"Park Jisung!" Jaemin sounded like his mom right now, specifically over how many times he's yelled his full name, "Stop running away after class ends, especially when you need to meet with the rest of the Dreamies. Where do you even go anyways?"

Jaemin practically scolds Jisung for adventuring to new places without meeting with any of the Dreamies first. It honestly annoys Jisung that these "rules" exist within the group. Jeno doesn't even follow them, yet he's the leader of it.

"Why does it matter to you? I have to go now, I'm needed somewhere away from here." Jisung sternly says to Jaemin and angrily walks away from the boy to get to his final destination. He's hoping that Chenle is still there behind the school, though knowing the boy, he probably left.

Jisung makes it to the back door, kicking it open once he's close enough to do so. He walks out of the building, immediately starting to look left and right for the Chinese boy he yearns to be friends with. But alas, no luck. It seems as though Chenle had already left to go home, or wherever he goes after school.

"Chenle!" Now Jisung was the one who was yelling names, "Where are you? I just want to talk to you again, except maybe this time more peacefully..."

Jisung's voice trails quiet and he sighs in possible defeat. He's genuinely upset Jaemin had stopped him from seeing Chenle that day, or so that's what he thought for a hot minute. If it weren't for the loud giggles he heard coming from around the corner, he would've went home.

Jisung pivots on his heels to lock eyes with the Chinese boy who's head was peeking from around the corner. A screeched "Oh fuck!" is said as Jisung starts sprinting towards the 'hiding' boy.

Jisung turns the sharp corner to see the small boy sitting on the pavement, looking up at him and slightly giggling. The standing boy pouts and scrunches his nose a bit, not being able to stay mad at the boy who's shivering on the ground.

"Hey, you found me! Are you proud of yourself? On Monday, it won't be this easy to find me!" Chenle shouts with a slight smile on his face, causing Jisung to smile with him.

Jisung had been in doubt about how easy it was going to be befriending Chenle again. But honestly, how can anyone still be mad at this cute boy?