💔 Eleven ❤️

Sadly, Monday had come too quickly, but Jisung didn't mind since he got to see Chenle anyways. Even though Chenle is rude and dislikes Jisung's presence, the boy missed the older the whole weekend.

The bell rings, indicating that the school day is over and Jisung can see Chenle again. Unfortunately, they don't have any classes together, so after school is the only way they can see each other.

Jisung calmly speed walks down the halls, not noticing someone was following him right on his tail. A slight bounce starts to show in his step as he gets closer to the back of the school, still not noticing the stalker right behind him.

Waving to classmates here and there, Jisung's face gets a smile plastered onto it. He says a few "thank you!"s to some of his followers as they praise the talent shown in his new dance cover. He honestly can't wait to see Chenle, you could say he's completely whipped for the outsider.

The tall boy leaves the building but his stalker doesn't, who watches him through the half glass doors instead. He sees the short boy he desperately wants to befriend, and engulfs him in a suffocating hug. This gesture causes the hug victim to tense up due to the uncomfortable and new feeling. Well, not new, just no one had hugged him like this in a long time, and it felt like an actual real one, too.

Chenle doesn't have enough time to hug back, since Jisung had already released him in a quick second from the compressed affection. Jisung's smile still hasn't left his face, "How was your weekend?"

Chenle scoffs and roll his eyes, loving the simple questions he's asked, "Unproductive and boring, I slept all weekend," Chenle's voice is monotone and hoarse, sounding a bit sick and stuffy, "And yours was?"

"Well, I posted a new dance cover, but that's it. I guess you were more productive than me!" Jisung smiles a bit wider if possible as he talks, trying to hear Chenle's giggle again, but it doesn't work.

Jisung's stalker stares in shock at the interaction he sees before him, not needing to see anymore. He pulls out his phone to open up and start a new chat that doesn't include the younger.

[Dreamies Minus Jisung]

Jaemin
>bros jisung goes to talk to chenle everyday

Renjunjunjun
>no fucking way

Dramatic Jeno
>send a photo right now or it didn't happen

Jaemin
>[photo]

Dramatic Jeno
>he has some explaining to do tomorrow.

Jisung's stalker, also known as Jaemin, sneakily leaves the area, seeing the controversial pair start to end their conversation. Jaemin can't believe what he has a photo of saved onto his phone, and now he unconsciously sent it to his group.

He wonders if it was the right thing, but he's more curious as to why Jisung needs to talk to the outsider so badly. Maybe they'll get questions answered tomorrow, maybe Jisung will deny everything.

Whatever will be revealed, Jaemin fears for how Jeno's going to react to Jisung being with his ex.