💔 Fifteen 💔

It's been about 3 weeks since Jaemin had confessed his feelings to the youngest of Dream, though nothing had changed between the two. They've actually gotten closer, but still some guilt is present in their auras around each other.

Despite having no luck for one week, Jisung had continued to go to the back of the school everyday to see if he could spot the Chinese boy. Once again, no luck had come to him at all. It's as if Chenle is trying to avoid Jisung and the Dreamies as much as possible, but the younger doesn't believe it.

Though, today felt different. The energy that the day had brought felt lucky, so Jisung was hoping that Chenle would show up today. So now, Jisung is on his way to the back of the school, just like how he would in the past before the Chinese boy had disappeared.

As he calmly opens the same old door, Jisung could hear sniffles coming from a close distance as he left the school doors. Being a bit curious as to if it's Chenle or not, he makes his way around the corner of the building. He wasn't expecting anyone to actually be back here except himself.

He peeks his head around the bricks to see a small and weak Chenle crying his eyes out. The Chinese Boy was in a curled up ball, his tears were seeping into his knees, so he wasn't able to see the taller.

Jisung reveals himself from around the corner, his shoes tapping the concrete causes Chenle's head to shoot up. His puffy and red eyes dig right into Jisung's and immediately glares with so much hate. Chenle grabs his bag that was sitting next to him and throws it into his shoulders as he stands up. He starts to walk away from the taller, wanting to do absolutely nothing with him.

"Chenle, wait!" Jisung yells desperately but that only causes the older to start running. On impulse, Jisung starts to chase after him, though he doesn't even know why.

"Chenle, I said wait-"

"Why do you care? Just go away!" Chenle's voice cracks twice due to all the silent crying he just did alone. He wipe all the fresh tears off his face with his sweater paws, though more just keep coming.

Jisung attempts to grab Chenle's hand to stop him, but only catches his wrist instead. The sudden stop causes Chenle to spin around and face the taller, even though he really didn't want to see him right now of all times.

"Chenle, please tell me what's wrong-" Jisung pleads but is cut off right away once again.

"Go back to Jaemin already! Ask him out already! Kiss him, make out, get married; I don't care! I don't need your love!!" Chenle screams at the top of his lungs as more hot tears run down his face. He sniffles and wipes the away before he starts running again, though this time Jisung doesn't go after him.