💔 Five

Throughout his day, Chenle would get stared at. Whispers could be heard as he passed in the halls or just sat quiet during class.

"Oh there's Chenle the cheater."

"Wonder who's his next victim."

"How's Jeno doing? Hope he finds someone better than that lowlife."

Comments like those could be heard all day, not even one person was with Chenle. His hopes still stay high, knowing he has yet to talk to the Dreamies face-to-face.

Maybe Mark will be mature and not think the rumors are true; maybe Mark will be on Chenle's side. Maybe Jeno will say something; 'Oh the scandal is false; I heartlessly broke up with Chenle on our 1-year anniversary, I deserve all the blame.'

Walking to and entering the cafeteria, Chenle ignores all the stares and comments as always. Honestly, he's getting annoyed with this scandal. Though, he obviously can't say anything or he'll be called a lier.

Chenle has a small bounce in his step, completely different from what he had when he was first walking into the school. He sits in his regular seat at the Dreamies' table, seeing the whole gang there, and they all immediately lock eyes with Chenle's and glare. Well, all except Jeno, who's head is hiding

"What? Why are you all-" Chenle starts talking but is cut off by the eldest.

"Why are you, a cheater, sitting with us?" Jaemin snaps, crossing his arms in the process and not breaking his glare.

"See how miserable you've left him?" Mark wraps his arm around Jeno's shoulders, indicating him to reveal his face to his ex.

Jeno slowly lifts up his head, his puffy eyes meeting Chenle's. His cheeks are stained with dry tears and his nose is a bit red, and honestly: Chenle is shocked.

"You can't sit with us anymore, that'll ruin our reputation. We can't be letting a cheater sit with us, or even talk to us." Renjun sassily states, letting his anger be shown in his words.

Chenle's shocked face turns into a scowl, finally realizing that he has none of Dream on his side. He slams his hands on the table, pushing himself up and out of the seat that was once his.

"Fine. I didn't even want to be friends with you in the first place." Chenle spits out complete lies and leaves the cafeteria. Saying that hurt Chenle so badly, but it probably didn't even damage his ex-friends.

"God now I'm really alone, aren't I?" Chenle mumbles as he wanders the halls, wondering where he's going next.