'Midoryia my boy I'm so sorry' thought All Might who was filled with shame.

"All Might's like all the other heroes, selfish and careless" said AFO "Your right, heroes are all the same, they deserve to die" said Izuku, "They do, that's why I want you to join me Izuku, join the League of Villains!" said AFO, "And then when the time is right, you can have your revenge on All Might" said AFO, "So... what do you say? Will you join me? Will you join the League of Villains?" said AFO as he reached his hand out to Izuku, "Yes... yes I will" said Izuku as he took All For One's hand.

'Oh no' thought everyone.

Fast forward to a year and a half later. Izuku's gone through pretty much the exact same amount of training as he did in the normal MHA universe, he was now super buff and muscular. He had already met Shigaraki, and the two of them hate each other. AFO also told Izuku the full story of All For One and One For All, and how All Might was originally born quirkless, just like Izuku, which only made Izuku hate All Might even more, knowing that he himself was quirkless, yet he told Izuku he couldn't be a hero without a quirk. The attack on the USJ happened, but Izuku wasn't there for it because he was busy still training. The attack on the training camp DIDN'T happen because AFO promised Izuku Bakugo's head, and they couldn't attack the camp and kill Bakugo then, because Izuku was still training, so All Might never retired. Then, one day...

"Alright listen up Izuku, we're going to be launching an attack on UA soon, that's where All Might and your old friend Bakugo are, you'll finally get to have your revenge on them" said AFO, "I can't wait to make them suffer" said Izuku, "Yes, but before you do that, your gonna need a little extra boost, that's why I'm giving you a small portion of my quirk" said AFO, Izuku's eyes widened at this.

"WHAT?!!!" yelled everyone.

"I don't understand, All For One's only known Deku for a little over a year. Why would he give him a part of his quirk so soon?" asked Ochako.

"I don't understand, why are you giving me a part of your Quirk so soon All For One?" asked Izuku, "Because you remind me a lot of my brother, the first wielder of One For All, he was also believed to be quirkless, and he was bullied for it, just like you were. I tried to get him to join me, but he wouldn't, I don't want to make the same mistake with you Izuku, I want you to be stronger" said All For One placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Ok then, I accept" said Izuku, "Good, now hold still, this might hurt a little" said AFO. The screams of Izuku could be heard throughout the building.

Over the next few weeks AFO taught Izuku how to use his quirk. Until one day, "Today's the day Izuku, today you and Shigaraki will be leading the attack on UA" said AFO. Izuku then went to his room and put his clothes on.

(He looks like this, except his gloves are covering up all his hands, he's also wearing his red sneakers but you can't see them in the picture)