Christmas Break Part 3

Cora's POV
  I felt something land on my stomach causing me to open my eyes. I saw Cookie just staring at me. I sat up and looked at Draco to see he was still asleep. Cookie jumped off the bed and stared at the table which I saw there was a letter in it. I got off the bed and walked to desk picking it up.

  Dear Cora,
I knew you would figure out why they thought you were dangerous, you smart smart girl. Also stay away from the Malfoy's! Lucius tried killing your father the year after they graduated from Hogwarts. Lucius helped kill your father Cora...I don't think you and Draco should be together if he's anything like his father. I love you and stay safe.
Love your mother.

I felt tears stream down my face "he helped kill my father..." "Whats wrong love?" I heard Draco get up from the bed. "You got a note from your mother that's great!" My heart was telling me to tell him but my mind wasn't. "Follow your heart." I handed him the note and he started to read. He looked back up at me confused "W-what?" "Lucius was the one who poisoned me yesterday, last week me and Harry found out Death Eaters and Death Finders are teaming up to kill both me and Harry I know you know your dads a Death Eater." "I know but I didn't think they had anything to do with each other, I'm so sorry." He pulled me into a tight hug I felt something drip on my shirt. We pulled apart and I saw him crying. "Draco it's ok, I promise there's also one more thing you should know." I gave him my hand that Lucius squeezed yesterday it was all black and blue. His sadness turned to anger as he ran out of the room.

I chased after him when I saw he approached his dad. "How could you!!!" He yelled at him. "What are you talking about!" His father questioned them looked at me. "Poisoning Cora, bruising her hand, helping kill her father, I know it all you evil bastard!!!" Lucius took out his wand and pointed it at me. "You shouldn't have told him!" I formed an icicle in my hand and got read to throw it right at his arm exactly where I hit him before so it would hurt even more. "Expelliarmus!" Draco yelled disarming his father. "You don't know what your doing my boy, she's dangerous just like her father listen to me and help us take her down."

  "No! I'm leaving and don't ever expect me back!" Draco came over grabbing my hand and pulled me to his room. When we got there he stayed packing all of his things. "I'm never coming back to his hell hole," Draco said obviously upset. "I shouldn't of said anything and you would be fine with your family." He turned around from his closet facing me. "None of this is your fault Cora, don't blame yourself."

  By this time he was finishing packing. "Let's go, before he comes in and tries anything else." He said taking my hand and going to the window. I put Cookie in her cage and had my bag in my hand. I heard walking outside the door so I took out my wand "Ivysorta." "Draco open the door!" We heard Lucius from outside the door. "Come on love you first," Draco whispered. "Where are we going?" "There's a fire place in the shed with flow powder that we can use to go my aunts, but I would need to ask if it's ok to stay with her for a while." "Then let's go to Severus' and you can write to her there," "Open the door!!!" Lucius yelled even louder. "Let's go," Draco said I set everything down and I climbed out the window. I landed and Draco dropped cookies cage right into my arms then his owl. He dropped all of our bags down because it didn't have anything valuable in them. I looked straight to see Lucius coming for the glass door I was in front of. Draco dropped down and looked at the door. "Concentrate Cora, you got this." I knew there was something I could do so I held both hands up to the door and closed my eyes. I opened them and pushed my hands forward a bit to make ice fly out of them to block the door with ice. "Great job babe, now let's go!" We picked up our things and started running to the shed. When we got there the doors were locked "Alohomora," Draco said smiling. "He doesn't have the spell I have." We got inside and he was right there was a fire place with flow powder but also his mom was standing there.

  "Mum please I can't stay here anymore I c-," Draco started to say. "I know I heard you and your fathers conversation and I'm so sorry Cora it isn't right I'm just here to say goodbye." Draco ran up to her hugging her "I love you mum we will make places to visit all the time." "I love you my boy, now go both of you." "Go on Cora." I stepped in with my things and flow powder in my hand. "Severus Snapes." I was then swallowed by green flames. (I also don't know what his house is called or if he even has one but oh well😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

  I looked up to see Severus sitting there reading. I got up quickly to have Draco come crashing down. "What is the meaning of this?" Severus asked. I explained everything even everything from last week. "Well Draco you can stay here with us for the holidays." "Thank you Severus."

  I know I changed the storyline completely but I don't think it's too bad but hell mw your thoughts. Also ALMOSt 900 READS OMG😱. Thank you all so so much love you guys!