The Kiss

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

"Draco what!" Abby yelled.

"He said if I want to start talking met him at the party."

"Draco Malfoy asked you to met him at the party tonight?" Devin asked.

"Yeah as I've said for the forth time, why is that so hard to comprehend?"

"Because Draco Malfoy has never asked anyone to do that, and Draco's never nice!" Abby yelled again.

"Well he's nice to me now come on let's get ready I have to be down there early to set up a spell."

~~~

"How about these shoes?" Abby asked while taking out a pair of heals. "Hell no I'll just wear my vans." I slid on my vans, I had my hair done into a green bandanna, and a black dress. (Pretend the hair is black)

"Wow you look amazing Cora," Devin said.

"Aww thanks so do you guys." I looked at the time it was 6:27

"Shit I'm late I'll see you in a bit, be good Cookie." I smiled then left.

~~~

It was 7:02 now. "Thanks for the spell Cora," Marcus said.

"No problem." I saw people start coming down.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go make sure the girls are ready, see you soon." I walked up the stairs to see the girls in our room. I heard the music already playing from downstairs "You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah are you? Your seeing Dracooooooo," Devin said.

"Yeah I am now come on."

We walked downstairs and it was already packed there was already alcohol at one of the tables I heard only third years and up are aloud. The lights were flashing and there was tons of people dancing. "You can find Draco later, let's dance," Abby said dragging me and Devin to the dance floor. They were playing Playinwitme by KYLE.

"Let's go get a drink!" Abby shouter after about 20 minutes of dancing. We nodded and walked out off the dance floor. I looked over to see Draco leaning against the wall talking to Marcus in a white dress shirt, with a black tie, and black dress pants. "Damn he looks hot as hell, what did I just say?"

"I'll met you guys later," I said as I pointed to Draco.

"Good luck girl," Devin said. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to him smiling. He said something to Marcus and he walked off.

"Hey Cora," he gave me a small smile.

"Hi." We just stood there in silence. "Come with me." He walked away and I followed. We showed up in the room that I didn't know existed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you want me to tell you why I haven't been talking to you?"

"Well I only asked you how many times."

"Look I'm not nice, and I don't know why but I'm nice to you."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"No! It's not a good thing I'm a Malfoy. Their not nice I'm not nice to anyone else but you Cora." I took a step closer to him.

"Draco, reputation isn't everything." This time he took a step closer now we were inches apart.

"It should be ... Malfoy's have a terrible reputation I'm suppose to be the bad guy."

"But you doesn't have to." He gave me a smile and leaned in and so did I."Holy shit is this really happening, I knew I liked him!"

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hand around his neck and we kissed. It was like magic then I heard the doorknob turn I pulled away quickly and his face was like a tomato and I could tell mine was too. I looked at the door as Marcus came in.

"Hey Draco come on lets go have some fun."

"Not right now Flint."

"Why come on Draco it's a partyyyyy." I could tell he was drunk.

"Not right now."

"Fine be like that, come on Coraaa, I'll take you to have some fun." He smirked.

"I'm good thanks."

He walked closer to be and put his arm around my waist "Let go of me," I said throwing his hand off me.

"Fine." He hiccuped and walked out. I looked at Draco in the eyes and we both blushed and looked away.

"So about that," I started to say.

"Don't tell anyone about that."

"Uh ok." He took a step closer to me.

"You've only been here a week Cora, we have to take things slow if you want to make this something eventually, because I really do like you."

"I like you too, do you want to make this something, eventually?"

"Of course I do your amazing Cora."

"Thanks Draco, so are you, does this mean you will actually talk to me?" He nodded and I squealed with joy and gave him a hug which he tensed at first but hugged back.

"Go have fun with Abby and Devin, I'll see you later ok?"

"Ok." I walked out of the room looking at him one more time.

Draco's POV

Cora looked absolutely stunning tonight. Don't get me wrong I wanted to make it something I wanted to be her boyfriend. Oh the evil Draco Malfoy dating the good Cora Blade. I just think it's too soon she's only been here week but I already have feeling for her and she has feelings for me...surprisingly.

OMG THEY KISSED. Sorry there not getting together right now but we all know they will...or will they. Love you guys🖤