The Hogwarts Express

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

When I landed off the plane I had absolutely no idea where I was going. I felt my phone buzz as I took it out of my pocket to find it saying no caller ID. "What a coincidence," I thought before picking it up. "Hello?" I asked.

"Miss. Blade I assume?" A man said.

"Yes, who are you?"

"I am professor Snape a teacher that went to school with your father. I am supposed to be looking after you."

"Oh so your the guy my mom spoke about."

"Yes and you are very lucky. I had to ask someone who's from the muggle world to figure out this device."

I giggled a bit and I noticed I was standing in the middle of the airport. "Umm so where am I going?" I asked looking around.

"Oh right, I sent someone to pick you up at the airport and take you to the train station. They will help you get to where you need to be." Then he just hung up before I got to say another word.

"How do I find who's coming to pick me up?" I asked myself. I walked outside of the airport to see someone leaning against the car holding up a sign that has Cora Blade written on it. I walk up to him "That'll be me," I said smiling.

He gave me a smile and stuck out his hand. "Mr. Weasley nice to met you Cora." I gladly took it shaking his hand.

"It's my pleasure sir." He took my suitcase and opened the trunk while I took Cookie into the passengers seat. "Thank you Mr. Weasley," I said as he got into the car.

"So how do you know how to drive a car if your a wizard?" I asked him.

"Oh I work along muggles." I looked out the window to see we were being lifted into the air...we were flying!!! The car turned invisible so no one could see it. I've never seen anything like it "So Cora do you know anyone at Hogwarts?"

"No I don't Mr. Weasley I didn't even know I was going to Hogwarts until last night."

"Ah well good thing I have four kids going to Hogwarts this year so I can introduce you to them."

"That would be great Mr. Weasley thank you," I said sending him a warm smile.

The car landed and we were at the train stations. He took my suitcase case out of the trunk and set it on the ground. I wrapped my hand around the handle and looked at him "Thanks!" I gave him a big smile.

We walked inside and approached a big family of red heads. "Hey everyone this is Cora Blade she just transferred from Homesday," Mr. Weasley introduced me to everyone.

I saw one of them staring at me he looked around my age. "Hello it's very nice to meet you," I said to everyone.

Two twins smiled at me. "You too." "Were Fred and George Weasley, that's Ginny and that's Ron."

"Nice to meet you guys," I smiled.

"What year are you?" Ginny asked me.

"Third, what about you guys?"

"I'm in second." Ginny answered with a smile.

"We're in fifth and Ron's in third," The twins said together.

I opened my mouth to say something when a woman showed up who I assumed was Mrs. Weasley. "Hello I'm Mrs. Weasley."

"And I was right." I thought. "It's nice to met you Mrs. Weasley."