"I want to talk to you about Miss. Blade."

(Edited 4-30-2021)

Cora's POV

It's been a few days sense the party and the kiss it's now Wednesday. I've talked to Draco a lot more and he's actually smiling and laughing which is different, but a really good different.

I'm currently sitting in the common room about to go to potions. I was trying to figure out some of the separating spell. "Hey," I turned around to see Draco.

"Hi." He sat down on the couch next to me and I closed my book. "What are you working on?"

"Oh just some school stuff, wanna walk to class?"

"Sure." He gave me a smile which I returned. "Wanna sit next to me today? I hate sitting next to Parkinson she's obsessed with me and it's bloody annoying." I normally sit by Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"I thought you liked her." I laughed at him and he nudged me lightly. "I'll sit by you, Ron's been flirting with me anyways."

When we got there Pansy wasn't there yet, thankfully. We sat down and Harry tapped Ron's shoulder and he turned around and glared at Draco which of course he glared back. Then Pansy showed up "Move Half-Blood this is my seat, tell her Darcy," she said walking up to us.

"Knock it off Parkinson, she's sitting here today," Draco said angrily.

"But I've always sat next to you Darcy."

"It's Malfoy, Parkinson, and that changes now."

Pansy glared at me and sat on the other side of Cole who was sitting next to me. I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked over and saw Ron staring at me. "Oh god," I whispered but apparently Draco heard me and looked over to Ron and sent him the meanest glare I've ever seen causing him to look away.

~~~

"Mr. Malfoy may I speak to you?" Severus asked as class was being dismissed.

"Yes Professor, wait for me?" He asked me I nodded and smiled, then left the room.

Draco's POV

When she left Snape turned to me. "Yes Professor?" I asked him.

"I want to talk about Miss. Blade."

"What about her?"

"Look, Draco I lost my love to another and I can tell that you really like her, I don't want history to repeat it's self." I was completely shocked and confused.

"So what exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying I want you to take action on being with her and don't let Mr. Weasley get in the way do you understand me?"

"Yes Professor, I wanted to take things slow she's only been here like a week and a half, we already discussed it."

"Shit I didn't mean to say that!"

"And that's perfectly fine, and what do you mean by your already discussed it?"

"Nothing Sir."

"Would you like to fail potions? Tell me what you meant Mr. Malfoy."

"Why does it even matter to you?"

"I don't want you to have to deal with what I went through." It was silent for a while.

"We kisses the night of the Slytherin party, and we said that if we want this to be something then we should take it slow."

"Thank you for your time Mr. Malfoy." We both walked to the door and he smiled at me then looked at Cora as he opened it "I'll see you at 5 Cora," he said then shut his door.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh I'm just going there for some extra credit he offered me."

"You don't need extra credit though."

"Doesn't mean I don't like to do it." We both laughed then walked to class.

Just a short little chapter for you guys hopefully I'll update more even though I'm starting school tomorrow😂