There's a lot to discuss Cora

Cora's POV
I just finished getting ready for school when Devin and Abby walked in the room from breakfast. "Cora your with Draco!" I heard Abby yell. I walked out of the bathroom to look at her "Wow news gets around really fast and yeah we got together last night." "Girl why didn't you tell us?" "Because when I got here you guys were sleeping, now I have to get to class thank you very much." I laughed and left the room. I walked down the stairs to see Draco surrounded by tons of people he made eye contact with me and shoved the people out of his way and walked towards me.

"Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I blushed smiling back. "Lets get to class most of these people aren't in it." "Ok." He lightly took my hand and started walking which I followed closely. "So how did you sleep?" He asked me as we walked down the halls hand and hand. "Pretty good."

"There you are!" I looked behind me to see Hermione. "Hey Hermione." "Why couldn't you tell me, why did Ron have to." She slapped my shoulder. I could tell Draco got mad so I squeezed his hand for assurance. "We got together last night calm down, I'm surprised your not mad." "Of course I'm not mad Cora, if HE makes you happy then I'm happy, now Draco you step out of place and I will harm you myself." I laughed at her comment. "I won't." He pulled me in so he was behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Are we still on for studying later?" She asked me. "Of course." "Ok cool, can I walk with you guys to class?" I nodded.

*Time Skip*

"Hey Mione." I said walking into the library. "Hey." I sat down next across from her. "Ok we're on potions right?" She asked. "Yeah chapter 8."

*20 minutes later*

  "Did you hear that?" I asked looking into some of the book shelves. "Yeah." She followed my gaze. I saw a man in a black cloak I didn't hear what he said but it hit Hermione knocking her out. "Ahh there you are," the man said. I got out of my seat and pulled out my wand "Stay away from me!" I looked around to see everyone else unconscious. "I didn't want them to see you die." He chuckled. "Take your best shot." "Avada Kedavra!" He yelled.

  I blocked his spell and ran for it I wanted to lead him to Dumbledore then cast my spell so he's not in a random hallway. He ran after me and I made a right to see Draco "He needs to go now!" "Cora I was looking for you." He smiled. "No no no Draco go now." "What wh-." "Avada Kedavra!" The man said turning around the corner to have me block it barley. "Please just go." Me and and man were facing each other just waiting for someone else to cast something. "Aguamenti." I said and shot him backwards with a blast of water. Draco came and stood beside me holding up his wand at the guy as he got up. "Why haven't you tried disarming him, Expelliarmus." Draco said but it didn't work. "It doesn't work." "This isn't your fight child, Stupefy." Draco fell to the ground stunned. "I'm not playing around anymore, Anakick." I said and he went flying backwards in an invisible box. "What is this." He tried to take a step out but couldn't. "Rennervate." I pointed my wand at Draco and smiled as he got up. "Thanks love." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Ahh I see you two are together I wouldn't get too attached boy, she won't be around fo-." "Silencio," I said shutting him up Draco smiled and pulled me in for a hug "I'm so glad your alright." "I'm glad your alright, can you do me a favor and go get professor Snape." "Of course." He walked away and I looked back at the man and glared even though I couldn't see his face I would tell he was smiling.

  I watched as Severus walked up to him. "How did you get here?" Severus asked. I waved my wand so he could talk again. "I was waiting for you to show up Severus, that's the only reason I'm still in, whatever this is." He pulled of his hood to reveal someone I didn't know.

" He pulled of his hood to reveal someone I didn't know

  "Daniel." "I just wanted to let you know, you better spend your time wisely with Cora before she discovers her powers and we kill her." He then vanished. "What was that?" I asked. "There's a lot to discuss Cora."

  Cliff hanger did you like it? I hope you did love you guys🖤