She's mine

Cora's POV
"Hey, Cora wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to see Draco smiling at me. "What time is it?" I asked sitting up. "Early I woke you up so you would have time to go get ready for class then we can go to breakfast, Cookies already in your room." "Oh ok." I sat up stretching and yawning I noticed that I still had my book in my hand. "Why are you so obsessed with that book?" "My dad gave it to me, I'm gonna go get ready." "Oh ok meet me down here in 20?" "Yeah sure." "I just wanna be with him already, and nothing else had happened between us, maybe he doesn't want the same, but then again he's talking to me and he kissed me first." I thought the whole time as I'm getting ready.

When I walked downstairs I saw Cole and Draco talking "Hey guys," I said walking up next to Draco. "Hey you ready to go to breakfast?" Draco asked. "When did you guys become so close?" Cole asked. "We have been for a while," I answered. "Well let's go to breakfast I'm starving." Draco laughed.

  We walked in and there was only a few people including Hermione, Harry, and Ron. I sat down next to Draco and Cole day across from me. "When's our first Quidditch game?" I asked drinking some orange juice. "It's this Sunday against Hufflepuff practice is on Saturday," Cole answered my question.

  "Malfoy I need a word," we heard from behind us we turned around to see Ron was walking up. "I don't need to do anything." Draco glared at him then looked at me and I nodded. "Let's go," Ron scoffed. Draco got up and followed him and looked at me one last time before disappearing outside the door.

Draco's POV
  "What do you want Weaslbee." I rolled my eyes as we walked out of the grand hall. "Cora's mine," he said in an angry voice. "What are you talking about?" "I see the way you look at her Malfoy, and I'm just letting you know she's mine." "Oh really." I laughed. "What's so funny Malfoy?" "It's funny that you actually think you have a chance with her." "And you think you do?" "Oh I don't think Weaslbee I know I have a better chance then you."

  "That's really funny, she could never love someone like you." I just scoffed and walked back to Cole and Cora. "What did he want?" Cora asked. "Nothing don't worry about it, it's no big deal." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, lets just go to class."

  When we got to class I sat down and Cora sat next to me "Your not sitting with Potter?" I asked. "No I like sitting here and I don't like how much Ron flirts." "So you don't like him?" "Of course not, we both know who I like." My eyes widened and I felt my face go warm causing Cora to laugh. "It's not funny," I joked. "Good morning class," we heard Snape enter the room.

I know it's short and I'm so sorry but it's only the second day of school and I already have a lot of homework. I'll update soon I promise. And thank you so so much for 100 reads!