New Roommate

Draco's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see Cora's head on my chest as well as her hand. I looked over to the clock to see that it's still pretty early and I didn't have to get up for a while. Then someone knocked on the door lightly it's like they knew she was still sleeping. I slowly lifted her head of my chest and placed it on the pillow then took her hand and placed on the bed as I got up. I walked to the door while putting a shirt on.

  When I opened it I saw Snape "Good morning Draco." He said in an unamused voice. "Morning?" He looked behind me to see Cora and smiled. Like actually smiled! "I see you did as I told, thank you Draco I don't suppose you would mind a roommate?" "What are you talking about sir?" He looked over and a few guys came in with bags and set them down lightly to now make any noise. "Cora's your new roommate." "Isn't that against school rules?" "Yes, But you two are an exception I already talked to Dumbledore and I will alert the house that just because Cora is staying with you it doesn't mean the rules have changed...she needs someone like you Draco to protect her and make sure she's safe, she will be experiencing a lot in the next few years and I need you to be there for her." "I will Sir I promise." "I will also be giving you two lessons to defend yourself just you two." "Thank you  Profferer." "You can call me Severus, Draco." "Oh well then thank you Severus." "Ok now you go back to bed you have a few hours till you need to be up." I nodded and shut the door. I just stood there for a second thinking about what just happened and then started to walk back to the bed.

  I climbed back into the bed and looked at Cora to see her eyes opening. "Is it already morning?" She asked because it was still dark outside I guess I didn't realize because the light in the hallway. "No love I just had to use the washroom." I fully laid down and put my arm around her. She gave me a small smile and shut her eyes which I could already tell she was asleep. It wasn't long before I felt myself drift off to sleep.

  Sorry it's really shot and I know it's fast for them to move in but it's not like anything happened love you guys🖤 Also I know they don't say washroom AND 300 READS thank you so much guys🖤