I just want to Life

AUTHOR NOTE

I think it's too long for Me to write on This side

How is this chapter, Confusing, It quite pack

Any question write on the comment

For All of the Support

Thank You very much, It Mean a lot, every single comment

Make Me Want to Work harder.

Enjoy and  Thanks

Khun broke down the Door, walk fast across the room, throw open the blanket.

“Turtle what are You!!”

Rak words Stop immediately as Khun lean down close and observe His wound.

“Khun, what are You doing?!” Shibisu and the Others following toward Rak’s Room and Stop beside the Broken Door.

“Sachi, You said there’s another traill of a Fight where They Caught This Crocodile, but You cann’t find any others of Blood traill !” 

“Yes!!”

“It only Mean that whoever Fight after Crocodile defeated is has the ability above those Aria Family!”

“Isu, You said that Crocodile and Ehwa Wound is look like had been treated, right?!”

“Yes, it’s only a small Treatment for each of Them but it enough to make Them Survive”

“God damnmit, What the Hell had happened!” Khun Sit on the edge of the Bed and put His forehead on His palm.

“Khun, what happened ?!”

Khun look up and meet with Bam concern gaze.

He look at it for a minute, and then shook His Head.

“Nothing !!” 

Bam furrowing His brow, It’s Hard to Believe that It’s really Nothing after Seeing How agitated Khun before. But Not only Bam but All of Them Clearly Realized, forcing Khun to spill any information He Hiding is futile.

“What’s Wrong with You, after making a fuss like that, Now You choose to Shut Your Mouth off!!” Shibisu sigh hardly.

But Khun choose to ignore it

“So You Guys will Going back to the Hell Train today?!”

“Hmm… We have to Go to the Floor of Death as soon as possible!”

“You Guys, sure Know How to make a Journey become Dangerously Interesting!” Shibisu Laugh.

Khun Go to Rak Room and Sit on the edge of the Bed, He is Talk to Bam about the Name Hunt Station Situation after Kaiser Left, it’s looks like Alphine, Kaiser right hand choose to Stay and Trying to working together with the No Name and trying to change the Station Destiny.

Suddenly Endorsi barged in and forcing Them to take Her with Them to the Floor of Death. Khun and Bam look Hesitant but when They still arguing with Endorsi about whether They are going to Take Endorsi with Them or Not, suddenly There’s an Earthquake and sound of Loud Explosion. They Look outside and Saw Yuri Fight with someone. And the Bridge that going to take Them back to the Train had been destroyed.

Thankfully Evan had started the Restoration of the bridge, but still a Big Gape on the Bridge and the battle is still continue, that make Bam and Khun Realize that They Need Endorsi Item Bong-Bong to crossing it. That mean, Like or Not, They have to Take Her along with Them.