NEW COMPANION

AUTHOR NOTE
It's Called Trapped in My Own Story
After Making that Sad Ending.
I Lost on How to Make a Good Come Back without Wasting Time, So Here We Are...
So I Desperately Need to Know, What You Think about This Chapter, Guys and Girls...
Is This a Story that Make You Think....He Make It Half Hearted...It doesn't Make Sense...It's Bad...
That's a Horror...Send Your Comment

Y/N Staring at the Things that Laying in Her Hands.

“You're Not Allowed to Make Contact with Others, and You have to do Everything Alone, Surely You will Feel Lonely, therefore, This will be Your Friend and Your Guide, He will Show the Path to be Gone Through and what You should Do, He also is the Eyes and Ears to Watch Over You...So Take Care of Him...You’ll Love It!”
That was the Word from Perm Uncle before She Left Him. She Sighed and Keep Staring on the Egg in Her Hand.

“What Should I Do with It?!” She Put it Down in the Ground and Sit in front of It.
When She still Occupied with Her Mind, Suddenly There’s a Crack Coming from the Egg and a Blinding Light Coming Out from It. She Cover Her Eyes with Her Hands and when Finally the Light’s Gone, She Blink a Couple of Time to Adjust of Her Sight and Looked in front of Her, She Blink Again, Cann’t Believed with What She See. She Tilted Her Head and the Egg is Broken and There’s Something Curling Up on the Eggshell. She Use Her Index Finger to Poking It, and just a Little Touch make It Move and Revealing What was Curling Up before.

There’s a Mini Little Boy with Black Hair and Pair of Little Horn in His Head and Wings on His Back, and a Tail. He Move, Grunted and Open His Eyes, There’s a Pair of Beautifull Red Eyes, He Blink and Looked at Her. She was Freeze, She have Seen Many Things in the Tower but, It Quite Surprised Her. Her Finger is still in front of that Boy Face, He Use His Both Little Hands to Grabbing It and Pulled It Closer to His Mouth, She Looked at It Amazed. 

He Put Her Finger in His Mouth, and Suddenly He Bite It with His Fangs.

“Aaach!!” She Scream and Going to Pulled It Away but He Hold It

She Can Feel a Blood Flowing from Her Finger, Her Eyes Open Wide, Looking at How that Boy Sucking Eagerly Her Blood from Her Finger and as the Blood Start to Drain from Her Finger, She Gradually Feel Her Body Weakened, as if Her Power Sucked Up from Her Body. Her Vision Began to Blur and She Fall Unconsious.

He Let Her Finger Go and Stretch His Body and Stand on His Four, He Tilted His Head and Looked at His Wings, He Try to Flapping It and after a While He Succes and Suddenly the Wings Get Bigger than the First and He Smirk, He Kneeled Down on One Knee and When He Struggle to Getting Up, a Black Feather Floathing around His Body and Covering His Naked Body and When He Stand, the Black Feather Dissappeared and Change to a Clothes. He Looked Down at Y/N’s Body and Crouching Beside Her Unconsious Body. He Glanced at Her Bloody Finger and Raised It, He Looked at It Closely and Licked It Several Time.

‘I Never Find a Tasty Blood Like This...!’
‘It’s Delicious..!!’

Y/N Whimpered and Scrunching Her Face and make Him to Look at Her. He Used His Index Finger and Poking Her Cheek.
“Finally We Meet...I Will Sucked You Dry...Y/N!!” He Mumbled and then Smirk.

Y/N POV

I Can Feel Someone Poking My Nose, It Tickling, I Raised My Hand and Sway It in front of My Face, It Dissappeared a Second and Then Come Back, It Poking Harder.

‘Who Did It....It’s so Annoying!!’
‘Wait...Since When I’m Sleep...What Happened..?’

I Snapped My Eyes Wide Open, after Remember the Last Time when Some Creature Sucking My Blood from My Finger. I Was Sitting Up and Panted, a Headache Attack Me Cause of My Sudden Move. I Put My Hand on My Forehead.