30th Floor

AUTHOR NOTE
I Keep Updating Every Day.
I Hope It Didn't Make the Story Feel Shallow
I Hope You Guys Still Feel the Adventure and the Emotion In it
So Give Any Comment if It Didn't Meet Your Expectation.
I Don't Know Why I Make Beta like Reader
It just Happened.
Thanks and Enjoyed.

“What You Mean She Left?”
“She Said that She Need to Find Something”
“And How Long has She Gone?”
“About a Couple of Hour”
 Viole Immediately turn around and Ran Out of the Apartment.
“Mr. Viole Wait!” Xia Shout but He Ignored Her. “What is so Good about that Girl” Xia Pouting, Cause Viole looks so Worried after He Cann’t Find Y/N Anywhere. Actually She already Told Xia, but Purposely She Hide that Fact from Viole, because She Hate How Y/N Get Special Intention from Viole.

Everybody in the Street Give a Strange Look and Whispering, When They See a Girl, Who Walk Passes Them, while Using a Mask of Wide Laughing Face that Showing It’s Teeth, Covering the Upper Nose untill Her Jawline. She Bring a Large Plastick Back and Looking Around Her.
She Stop in the Middle of the Road, Raised Her Hands that Hold the Plastick Bag and Watched It Closely and Then Sighed.
“I Think, Buying Him a Good Food will Cheer Him Up after What Happened with Mr. Khun…but…”
She Crouching Down and Hugged Her Knee and Hide Her Face. She was too Tired to Finding Out Her Way Back to the Apartment after Walking Aimlessly for an Hours.

‘Why I Get Lost Easily?’

When She still Thinking about Her Miserable Fate, Suddenly, There’s an Announcement for the Next Test *One bullet, One Shoot* (the Explanation is in the Comic)

She Standing Up, Raised Her Hands and Hold the Gun in Her Hand.

‘Find as Many Bullet as I Can’

Is What She Think, when Suddenly There’s a Loud Sound Coming not Far from Her. Someone is Shoot Her, but Instead of Get Her, that Shoot is making a Hole in Her Plastic Bag. She Raises It and Looked Through the Hole. She turned around and See a Man Trembling not Far from Her.
“You Know How Long I Waste to Get that Food and How Dare You Shoot from Back and Ruin It!” Y/N make a Flash Move and Appeared in front of Him and Punch His Stomach, and that Man Fall to the Ground. She Sighed, once again looked at Her Plastic Bag and Throwing It to the Ground.

Y/N Swift Her Body to the Right Side then Leaned Down Forward, Kneeled Down and Jumped, Flip Her Body Aside, Crouching Down and Bowed Her Head. And Then She Looked Up to See, that She’s Been Surrounding Some Men. She Run Her Sight and Counting the Man that Surrounding Her.
“Ten People” She Mumbled.
Suddenly She Gone from Their Sight, They Quickly turn around and Searching for Her but What They Could See is the Body who Start Falling Down to the Ground. Untill Y/N Appeared in The Last Man Back, Raised Her Hand and Hit His Side Neck and Make Him Fall Unconsious. They are Useless Cause They’ve already Use Their Bullet, so Y/N go to Search Other Bullet, She Need to Hurry.

She Walking In to the Apartment, Miraculously She Can Find Her Apartment in This Urgent Situation. She Meet Nobic in Her Way. “Mr. Nobic!!”.
“Seika?” He Cann’t Recognized Her because of Her Mask.
“Where are You Going?” She Ask.
“Viole Asking Me to Shoot Our Teammates and Save Our Place”
“Aah!!Do you Have Enough Bullet? if Not..” Y/N Open Her Bag and There’s a Pilled of Bullet, Nobic Eyes Wide Open.
“How You Get All of That?” He Ask
“Well, I Got Lost before the Game Start, and in My Way Back to the Apartment, They Keep Coming, so They Quite Nice to Give It to Me”
“Hahaha….I Don’t Think That’s What Really Happened” Cold Sweet in Nobic Forehead.
“So, Here.. just in Case You Need More” Y/N give Some Bullet to Nobic “Where’s Viole?”
“He Said, He Need to Take Care of Something”
“Okay Then, See You Mr. Nobic” Y/N Waved Her Hand to Nobic and Go to Where Viole Leave.