What is the Name....

AUTHOR NOTE
Is The End of This Chapter....Okay???
(I Keep asking Myself, I Rewrite and Rewrite)
and Finally Decided...This Should Happen.
Some Might didn't Like It...Some May Think, I don't Really Care...Hahahaha...I don't Know Anymore.
What You Think?
Thanks and Enjoyed.

“Unfortunately, Finally We Can All Come Together but Now We've had to Split up Again” Y/N Said to Khun.
“Don’t Overdo it, This is the Thing to Do, but it is a Pity..” Khun whispered the Last Words.
Y/N Walking Closer to Khun and Whispered to Him.
“If You Find *Her*, please Spare a Little, I Need to Pay Her Back, for What She Do the Last Time”
Khun Startled She Know His Plan.
“Don’t be so Shocked, Can You Promise That?”
Khun Scoffed “I Think, I Can”
They Smiled Wickedly.

Flashback

“What You Mean, We have to Split Up?” Wang Nan ask Hwaryun.
“I will Climb with Mr. Rak, Y/N and Viole, while You'll Go Together as a Team, with Khun as it's Commander, This is a Good Opportunity to Khun Train His Leadership Abilities, and You Cann’t Always Depend on Viole and Y/N for Climb to the Top, You should also Increase Your Ability, While Y/N and Viole Need to Find Out More about Their Connection with the Needles, All of You Need to Practice to Catch Up” Hwaryun Explain.
“Okay Then” Khun Answer Casually
Rak, and Y/N looked at Him *That’s too Easy* They Think.

Khun has Made Up His Mind, that He would Find Rachel, Find Her by Any Way and Avenge His Team, even He would Kill Rachel for what She had Done to Bam and Y/N, but He cann’t Reveal All of it, Especially to Bam.

Flashback Ends

Y/N Launched Dozens of Punches Very Fast that Her Movement is Barely Noticeable, Bam Desperately Resist all Attacks that She Provides, the Last, She did a Kick, Aimed It at His Temple, He Managed to Blocking Her by Using His arms, but the Impact makes Him Thrown and Dragged Several Meters.
“Stand By!” She Shout. And with that She Run and Leapt.
“Shield!” She Shout Once Again.
Bam quickly Stand in His Ground and Open His Needle.
She Swift Her Body in the Air, Use Her Back Heel and Aimed at the Top of Bam’s Head. Bam Make a Shinsu Shield and Blocking It. His Shield Shattered, but He Focussed and *Stop Her* with Shinsu. He then Throw Her Accros the Room, but Immediately She Getting Up and Run Toward Him.
Bam Focussing His Shinsu and Make 6 Bangs and Aimed at Her.
“Oh No!” She Mumbled, She Crouching and Curling Her Body. The Bangs Attack Her at Once.
Bam Eyes Wide Shocked and Immediately Run at Her “Y/N” He Shout Her Name.
When the Smoke Clear, Bam Can See, She Wrapped Her Body, and She Coughed. He Sighed in Relieved.

He Crouching Down in front of Her. She Looked Up and Said “It’s Hurt like Hell” She Smile Sheephesly”
“Why You didn’t Dodge It, You Know You Can” He Ask.
“Because I Want to Get Used with This Kind of Pain” She Scratching Her Cheek and Plop on the Ground.
He Sighed and Sit Beside Her.

They Both already Know, When They were still in FUG, Five years ago, that only Bam Shinsu that could affect Y/N, Whether it be Attack or Shield (Not Many People in Fug Know this Fact).

but After 6 Month Practice , They Found Couple of New Fact Regarding the Needle.
1.    Only Bam that Can Activated the Needle.
2.    But, Both of Them Can Get Power Boost, When The Needle Active
3.    When the Needle is Active, although Y/N not Used It to Fight or even just Staying Silent, but if Bam still Use the Needle to Fight, then the Needle was going to Absorb Y/N’s Energy within a Certain Range, and Bam Energy will be Less Absorbed, the Same as Energy Back Up, but This Doesn’t Work in Reverse (Y/N Hate It.... as if the Needle was Favoritism and More Loving Bam, but She Cann’t Do Much about That )
4.    Y/N’s Ability to Heal Herself from the Wound Increased Sharply, but if It Happens because of the Injuries Caused by the Attack Shinsu of Bam, It will take Longer.