THE BUTTERFLY MASK GIRL

“ You Said I Can Do Anything, Did You!!”

“Yes !!... Anything that won’t Jeopardize Our Plan!”

“PERFECT !!”

You Smirk, Hold the Long Twig on Your Hand tighter and Swing it.

INIETA (The Ten Bosses) POV

I Smile Proudly and look down toward the Alligator which I have Defeated.

He is Difinitely an Interesting Creature. 

‘A One Hell of Fight I have with Him!!’

I turn around and Saw the other Two of Laying Body, a Girl that Use a Fire power and a Man that had an Ignite which Now become Mine, I cocking My Head and observd the Hole on the Ground that had become the Traill of Our Fight and make Me Smirk with Proud.

“What a Cute Things!!”

Too much for My own dismay, I’m Shock and My Eyes almost poop out, when I look down and Saw a Girl crouching beside the Crocodile’s Body, right beside My Feet.

I Jump back instinctively. Casually She look at Me with Apologizing gaze yet with a glint of Mocking expression.

“Did I surprise You… Omona, What a Poor Boy, I’m really Sorry !” She Close Her Sentence with Close eyes Smile.

My Heart Beat Loudly but I manage to Calm it down and in pressured tone I ask.

“Who are You ??”

She immediately lift up with small jump.

“I’m...Wait !!” She look hesitant.

“I cann’t Tell You that?!”

She is a Strange Girl with a Butterfly Mask covering Her Face. Her Lips forming a Smile that looks more like a Taunting Smirk for Me.

“Are You Their Friend?!”

“Me ?!... Aah.. No…it just, I Saw the Fight and I was Impressed by it!!” She Clasps Her Hand in admire.

‘W-what… Did She just Say Watch the Fight, but… H-how I Cann’t Sense Her… Who is She??!’
‘Couldn’t be That was because I was too immerse in the Fight ??!... NO !!!... It won’t Effect the Fact, How She could Stand beside at first even before I Realize ?!!!’
‘If She has an Intent to Kill Me… I must be already Die…!!’

“But, what Catch My Eyes is this One!!” She Strooking the Unconsious Crocodile “Isn’t He too Cute… Can I have Him ??!”

“No !!” I Answer firmly and Hold My Swords Tightly.

“What a Shame !!” She pouting, cocking Her Head and look toward Me “Then, could You at least let Me Threath Him.. Aah… and the Others too… They won’t Worth anymore if They Die, don’t You Think ??!” She give another closed eyes Smile, but that Smile has send a shiver Run along My Spine.

‘W-what did She just Said… is She Serious??!’
‘I don’t Know who is She… or what She really after to… but I Know One Thing for Sure… She is DANGEROUS!!’

She turn away from Me and start to looking something inside Her Bag.
Without Thinking any Longer, I Jump to Her with unseathed Swords. Swinging My Swors powerfully toward Her.

But My Muscle Tense and My Eyes widen in Shock, when I Saw She Block My Attack with a Twig – A TWIG

“Don’t You Know that it’s unappropiate to Attack unready opponent?!” She cock Her Head, 
“It’s make Me wonder, Whether the Arie Family is always the Sneaking coward??!”