BURDEN IN THEIR HEART

AUTHOR NOTE
Request from My Cousin
I Don't Think It's Related, But She Said It's Important for Their Connection.
Is It Right??? What You Think???
Beside, Me and All of My Friend Miss Them, She Said...Then Read the Manhwa!! I Said
You just Lazy, She Said....
I've Planned to Make This Chapter, and I Miss to Write about Them so....Here They Are...>♡<
So I Hope It Can Fullfill It.
I Hope It Well Made, Cause I Make It in Short Time

In Evankhell Floor

A Spear, Shot Broke the Air and Stuck Straight in Bulls Eyes.
“Woaaaahh!!!....I Made It!!” Y/N Smile Shephesly and make a *V* Sign to Rak.
Rak Eyes Wide Open and He Blink a Couple of Time didn’t Believed with what He See “ How You Could Do That, in First Try?”
“A Lucky Beginner Perhaps?!” She Smile.
“Tch, and You Think Someone with Believed That?!” Khun Suddenly Appear and Joined Them.
“This isn’t Your First Time!” Khun Said Casually
“Really?” Rak Looked Shocked.
“Hey!!..Crocodile You Cann’t Possible Believed What She Said, Do You?” Khun Narrowing His Sight to Rak.
Rak Turn His Face Aside.
“You Believed!” Khun Exhale Long
Y/N Smile “Mr. Rak is a Nice Man, not like Someone!” Y/N take a Glance to Khun.

“I’m Sorry, I didn’t Mean to Lied to You, but I Choose the Fight that You Good of, so I’m Not Completely Cheat, I was Lucky, that When I was in FUG, I Know a Great Spear Bearer that Teach Me How to Throw a Spear, I’m Sorry Mr. Rak” She Bowed Her Head.
Rak Looked Down at Her.
“You Win!! No Matter What the Reason, but I Cann’t  Accept My Defeat just like that, So I’m Not Giving Up Untill I Win, so Next Round!!!”
“Eeeh..!!” She Shocked.

A Couple of Hours Later.

“I’m Giving Up!!” Y/N Raised a White Flag and Waving It, She Panted Hardly.
She Plop on the Ground beside Khun.
“It’s Your Fault!” She Said still Panting
“It’s Your Own Fault, To Accept the Stupidity of that Crocodile!” Khun Answer Coldly.
“I just Thinking, that It was My Way to Apologize to Mr. Rak, but It Won’t Happen, if You didn't Tell the Truth... by the Way, Why You Come to this Place??” She Narrowing Her Sight to Khun “Wait…if You Think about Re-Match, You Better Forget about It, I’m Not Going to Do That, You’ve Already Lose to Me…!”
“He What??!! You Said He Already Lose to You?!”
Rak Suddenly, Standing in front of Them.
“Yes, Before this Match, I’ve Challenge Him, and I Win” Y/N Said Casually.
“That’s Because You Cheat!” Khun didn’t Want to Lose.
“ In Which Part, The Game is All Fair, You just Cann’t Accept Your Lose, by the Way Hearing Cheating from Your Mouth is Like a Joke Mr. Khun” She Narrowing Her Sight and Pointed Her Finger at Khun.
“You Want to Lose Your Finger!” Khun Staring Back at Her.
She Immediately Pulling Back Her Finger and Hold It Close to Her Chest then Pouted.

“That’s Great, I Hate Lose! but when I Hear This Blue Turtle is Already Lose, That’s Make Me Feel Relieved!” Rak Laugh Loudly.
“Are You Lose Your Mind, Crocodile!” Khun Feel Annoying.

“So What You Want?” Crocodile Ask.
They are in Their Way Back to The Camp.
“Mmmm…Two Wished!” She Said.
“Greedy!” Khun Barging
“What?! after That Endless Match, Asking Two Wished is Acceptable” She Narrowing Her Sight to Khun and then turn around to Rak and Use Her Puppy Eyes.
“Okay Then!” Rak Said.
Y/N Smile, while Khun Shakking His Head.

“First...When the Time Come, And Four of Us In Danger Situation and You Have to Choose Between Me and Bam, Undoubtedlty Save Bam and Leave Me Behind, Without Turning Back!” Her Face is so Serious and She Looked at Rak Intently.
Rak was Shocked with What She Said and He Stay Silent.
“You Can Do That…” She Shakking Her Head “ You Have to Do That Mr. Rak!!” She Correct Her Wished.
Rak Thinking for a Moment, It’s Hard for Him, Both of Them is an Important Friend for Him.

He Looked Down and See Y/N still Looked at Him Waiting.
“Okay!” Finally Rak Aggree, She Smiled.

“Okay Then, Second Wished...” She was Thinking for a Moment.
“If That Ever Happen, He will Blamed Himself, I Know Both of You’ll Never Leave Him, So What I’m Asking is Bring Him Back in the Track…That’s Enough, Cause I Know Both Of You will Always Support Him, So He’ll be Fine…Don’t Ever Let Him Lose His Way..That was My Wished!”
Rak and Khun Looked at Her. She only 8 Years Old. How a Little Girl Can Say Something Like That??
Rak Nodding His Head.
Y/N Smiled, a Relieved Yet Sad Smiled.

Time Leaps

Y/N’s Body just Getting Far and Far Away from Him, and a Lava Growling Beneath Her. He Doing Nothing and Leave Her, just as She Wished. Their Eyes Meet, She Smiled and Said “Thank You!”

‘It Was Her Wished…I’m Doing as She Said!’
‘It’s Common to Leave Someone in this Tower to Achieved Your Wished!’
‘This is What She Want…Then..if I Do as She Said…Why My Heart Feeling so Hurt’

She Fall to the Burning Lava.

Khun Snapped His Eyes and He Panted Hardly. He was Layed on His Back, Looked Up and Realize that His Hand is Reaching Out to the Ceiling. He Sitting Up and Looked at His Hand.

“Cann’t Sleep?!”
Khun Looked Up and See Rak Sitting on His Own Bed and Looked at Him.
“ You Scream *Noo!!* while Reaching Out Your Hand”
Khun Eyes Wide Open.
“I Lied!” Rak Said Casually, Khun Narrowing His Sight.
“But the Part You Reached Out Your Hand is True…What You Want to Hold? Are You Succeed to Holding It or It Slip from Your Hand?”

Khun Sighed “Since When You Become a Talkative, Crocodile?? I Never Know that You Care about Me, and I Never Want to Know, so Stop Caring, and Leave Me!!” Khun looked down and Leaned His Forehead on His Palm “Where’s Bam??..is He Still haven’t Come Back?”
“Yes!” Rak Said Short.

After Survived from that Incident, Bam is Leaving Every Night, Back to the Good of Guardian and Getting an Intensive Training in the Rice Pot.

“It’s Not that I Care, I just Doing Her Last Wished!”
Khun Snapped His Head and Looked at Rak, who Walking Closer to Him.
“Her Last Wished is Not Only about Bam but also about You, the Blame You Feel…”
“Tch..Don’t Kidding..Why I Should Blaming Myself…I just Do as She Wished…It didn’t Effect Me at All, My Brain is Still Function as Good as Before, You Know It!” 
“It’s Not Your Brain that I’m Afraid off, but Here..” Rak Touch Khun Chest with the Tip of His Index Finger “It will Consume You and Finally You’re Going to Lose It” Rak Added.

“What’s Wrong if I Lose It, It was Something that I don’t Need from the First…If This was Something I Need to Throw Away, Only to Keeping Up with Bam to Support Him, Then I’ll Happily Crushing It and Throw It Away by Myself…so Stop Imagining Things Crocodile!”
Khun Walking Out from the Room. He Closed the Door Behind Him. He Leaned His Back on It and Looked Down at His Hand. He Clenched His Hand and Looked Up with Determined Eyes.

‘If I Cann’t Save You by Holding You Back…Then I’ll Use This Fist To Crushed Them Down…I’ll Make People, Who Make You Leave.... to Begging for Their Death…That’s My Promise to You…Watch and See It Y/N!’

Rak who Leave Behind in the Room, Sitting Back on His Bed. He also Looked down to His Hand and Remembering, How He Grabbed and Separated Y/N from Bam, How even in the Blink of Her Death She still Can Smile and Said Thank You to Him.

“How You Can Asking Me This Cruel Thing.. Strange Turtle…and How Am I Supposed to Make Them Keep in Track?” Rak Whispered.

He Exhale and Clenched His Fist.

‘If I Cann’t Save You by Holding You Back…Then I’ll Make My Hand, to Keep Them in Track as You Wished…No Matter What It Takes, Whether to Dragged Them or Punch Them , so They Returned to Their Sense…Cause I'm The Leader of This Team..Right Strange Turtle...That’s My Promise!’