It's a Farewell

AUTHOR NOTE
OH MY GOD..I Cann't Believed I've Finished One Story.
It's Feel Amazing..
How is it..is this Sad Enough..I've Made this Ending, Even before Start the Story, I always Want to Make this Kind of Ending...
How You Thinks about this End...
I Really Waiting for Your Response.
I Hope Can Make a More Heartbreaking Ending Next Time...so Let Me Now..
Is there Something I Forgot to Mention about Reader Past...or Something You Liked to Know???
Give Your Comment

Thanks for Everything so Far...
And Wait for the Extra Chapter...
Once Again a Big Apologize, if this Not Well Made
Enjoyed.

Bam Ran but the God of Guardian use His Indeks Finger Blocking His Way.
“Where do You Think You’re Going?”
“I’m Sorry but I Need to Meet Her”
The Guard take a Glance to His Back. And Turn around to See Bam is Circling His Finger.
“She Said She didn’t Want to Meet You!” 
Bam Step Gradually Stop and He Looks at the Guardian.
“You didn’t have Much Time, and it’ll be a Waste of Your Time, by Circling My Body to Find Her, It would be Different if You Can Pick Me Up or Even Throw Me, but Can You Do that? If It’s Urek It would be Possible…Before Worrying about Others, Shouldn’t it Better to Use Your Time to Know Yourself…Both of You Came to Know More about Yourself, the Real Identity of Yourself”

Bam take a Glance to the Guard Back and His Face looks Worried. The Guardian Sighed.
“She Said, She’ll Meet You if You Finish Your Training and Get Stronger, Because She also have Something to Do in This Place, so She’ll Wait for You, Satisfied!”
Bam Nodding, the Guardian Keep His Smile and Send Bam and Y/N to find What They Need.

Y/N Open His Eyes and She Stand in a Beach, She Blink a Couple of Time. There’s a Couple of Beach Chair in front of Her and…
“Aah You’ve Come” a Middle Aged Man with Perm Hair, Black Glasses, Vacation Shirt and Short Pant Pecking Up from One of Beach Chair.
He Walking Closer to Y/N
“I’ve been Waiting for You” He Said.
She Blink a Couple of Time “I’m Sorry but Do I Know You?” She Ask.
“ Ah You May Not Remember Me, when I See You, You still a Baby…ah You’re a Cute One”
“W-what, Who are You Mister?”
“I was the One Who Bring You to this World” He Said Casually while Drink the Beverage in His Hand with a Straw.
“Shocked?” He Ask
She Unconsiously Nodding “Ah I’m Sorry..It’s just, I Never Imagine that a Master of the God of the Guardian is…I’m Sorry” She Bowed Her Head.

He Laughed “Aah so are You Prefer Me to be Like This…or Like This..” He keep Change His Appereance to be Many People She Know, Hansung Yu, Mr. Lero ro and Even Hoaqin and the last “Or You Prefer with this Appereance” He Change to Bam and Put His Face an Inch Away from Y/N, Suddenly She Blushed and Pushed Him
“Go Back…Go Back to the First!”

He Laughed Louder “You’re Funny Y/N”
“You Know My Name?” She looked, Feel Relieved He already Back to Uncle Appereance.
“Of Course I Know, I was the One who Giving You that Name, You Know that It’s Mean (Y/N/M), It’s Beautifull Right, Suit You Best, Came Sit”
He Welcome Y/N to Sit in Beach Chair Across Him. She Do as He Says.
“Mister..”
“Yes?”
“Am I a Human?” She Ask Afraid.
“Is That Important..if You a Human…Half Human…or even a *Ignition Weapon*?”
Y/N Snapped Up Her Head and Looked at Him. He Smiled.
“Do You Remember, Why are You Coming to this World?”
She Shakking Her Head.
“Then Let’s take a Walk” He Reached Out His Hands and Y/N take It.

Suddenly the Area Surround Them Change Dark. She looking around but She couldn’t See Anything untill She Hear a Voice..
“Someone…is Someone Out There?” 
She turned around to the Sound and See a Little Boy with Black Hair and Golden Eyes Stand and Yelled into the Darkness.

‘Bam?’

He Keep Walking with His Bare Foot, but It Seems He Start to Get Tired, so He Stopped, Laying on His Back and Whispered.
“I Wished to have Someone Beside Me, Please Come and Accompany Me!”
Y/N Eyes Open Wide.
“Remember Something?” Suddenly the Uncle that She Forgot, Appeared beside Her.
She Hanged Her Head and Think.