{3|02} - quick, smart decision making

I woke up in Scott's arms. Something I've been waiting for what seems like forever now.

"Morning cutie." Scott whispers into my ear, brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Goodmorning Scott." I whisper back, rubbing my tired eyes. I cuddle back up close to him, not wanting to let go at all.

Scott lets out a chuckle. Then he gets a text. He doesnt bother checking it, probably just his mum checking in, he thinks. But then his phone blows up with messages. I sit up, letting him go. He grabs his phone and checks every single message.

 He grabs his phone and checks every single message

Scott puts his phone down

Scott puts his phone down. I read every single text that was sent.

"Scott, I dont want to stay in hiding for the rest of my life." I abruptly say.

"I know... I know... I'm sorry. I really have no fucking clue what to do right now Stiles. I'm freaking out!" Scott exclaims, standing up off the bed and placing his hands on his head.

"Why can't we just kill Derek?" I ask. Scott turns to me, shocked I think.

"Seriously? Thats your only option?" He asks.

"What? I've been in here for a long time. My thoughts get crowded. I can't think straight," I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"Jesus you're right. You have been cooped up here for too long. It isnt fair to you. I'm sorry. Let's get out of here." Scott replies. I look at him confused. Is he really just gonna let me go outside? Wait.. is he going to kill Derek?

I push my thoughts aside and follow Scott to the front door. He opens it up and b stands there on the other side. Derek Hale. He's turned around, talking to someone else. Scott and I stand there shocked. He's here! Scott drags me back inside and closes the door quietly. He locks it.

"Shit. We have to get out of here. Now!" Scott exclaims. He runs to the back door but there's people outside there too. "Dammit! What do we do?"

"Scott," I start. "Scott there is only two options. Call everyone down here and we fight. Or I go with Derek and end all this."

"What?! Are you serious?" Scott asks. "You seriously are thinking about going with him?"

"Well if it saves the rest of you, yes! I'm willing to do anything to protect you and everyone else. I dont care if that means I die or get hurt," I reply.

"I can't allow that, Stiles," he says, walking over to me and resting his hands on my face. "I can't and I won't." Someone knocks on the door.

"Either let me go, or call the others Scott. The choice is yours." I provoke. Scott sighs and walks to his phone. He picks it up and texts the others.

 He picks it up and texts the others