{2|04} - confused

As Scott awakened from his shirt sleep, he looked up at me, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Scotty." I say, ruffling his hair.

"Morning..." He says slowly. "Did you get any sleep?" He asks, sitting up.

"No." I reply. It doesn't really bother me that I didn't get sleep. I never really do...

"As you said, you should've said something." He says.

"I know but you looked so peaceful and calm. I could tell you were tired. So I just decided to let you sleep." I reply.

"Well... I guess I did need sleep. Thanks Stiles." He says.

"No problem. Now we gotta get home to change." I respond, standing up. Scott stands up to. He walks over to me, placing his arms around my neck. He gently kisses me. The last time he was this gentle was back in my car when we were having the "pack meeting".

He pulls away and we both walk to my car. Its only about 4 or 5am so we have time to get ready. We hop in the car, me in the driver's seat this time, and drive to Scott's house. Despite the no sleep and the tiredness I'm feeling, I push through and keep driving.

Once we arrive back at Scott's house, we walk inside and straight to his room. I take a seat on his bed whilst he changes his clothes. When he's done, he walks over to me and sits next to me on the bed. He doesn't say anything, just stares into my eyes.

Just then, Scott gets a text. I peek at his phone and read every text.

 I peek at his phone and read every text

Scott drops his head down. I put my arms around the back of his neck and make him face me. He pushes me away and walks downstairs. Why did he push me away? He doesn't still have feelings for Allison does he?..

Why wouldn't he to be honest... they were perfect together. Allison showed that she really cares. But what about all that stuff that he said about her. And the thing that she did with Isaac? I'm thinking too much... but I don't know what to do. What if he doesn't even want to be with me and I'm just a rebound...

Okay I need to stop thinking and just talk to him. I get up off Scott's bed and walk downstairs. He's in the kitchen sitting on the counter.

"Scott?" I say calmly.

He doesn't answer. He just looks down at his phone. I catch a quick glance and see pictures of him and me together. Why is he looking at them?

"Scott, are you okay?" I ask, walking over go him. He jumps off the counter and walks over to me, not saying a word. He puts his hands on my face and leans in, pressing his lips lightly against his. His eyes are closed but his eyebrows make him look sad.

I place my hands on his waist and close my eyes. Soon Scott pulls away, moving his arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his back.

"Sorry Stiles... I love you." He whispers. I hug him tighter with a bright smile on my face.

"Are you okay Scotty?" I ask again.

"Yeah... I'm sorry... it's just all this is so confusing to me. I've never dated a boy before. I'm sorry If I'm not a good boyfriend." He says.

"Scott. You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. Don't be sorry about that. You're perfect and I love you so much." I whisper in his ear. I feel him hug me tighter at my words. Then I feel something hit my shoulder. A tear? He's crying?

"Th-thank you Stiles... i-im so lucky to have you." He stutters. He push away a little and press my forehead against his with my hands on his face. I stare into his deep brown eyes. He stares back.

I pull myself closer to Scott so our bodies are touching. I place my arms around his neck and lean my head on his shoulder. He puts his arms around my waist and we stand there for a few minutes, enjoying the moment as some would say.

"Let's go to school." I say after about 20-30 minutes. Scott lightly nods his head and we let eachother go.

He grabs my hand and we walk back to my car. We hop in the car, once in Scott grabs my hand again.

"Um... Scott I have a question." I say.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asks.

"Are we going to tell people about us? Or should we wait a bit..?" I ask.

"Maybe we should keep it on the down low for a while... people don't actually know I'm bi. Also I don't know what Allison would do of she found out." Scott says.

"That's what I was thinking." I say.

"Great minds think alike." Scott chuckles.

"Haha yeah I guess so!" I reply. I start up the car and we drive to school.

----------------------------------------------------