(chapter 2) {2|01} - sorry

It's true

It's true. I don't know what to believe anymore. I love Scott, I always have. Even when I knew he had a girlfriend, I still loved him. I loved him more than anyone in the entire world! Even Rylee caught on to that.

I've always been there for Scott, because he was always there for me. Maybe I'm just scared. Maybe I'm scared cause I actually have him now. Kind of. Maybe I should just forget about all of this. I mean, Scott is the love of my life!

I should text him. Wait, no. Oh god! I don't know what to do... You got me going crazy Scott McCall!

Just as I pull out my phone to read over Scott's texts again, someone knocks on the front door. My dad isn't home so I get up off my bed and walk to the door.

"Who's there?" I ask through the door.

"It's me, Scott. Please open up Stiles. I'm sorry." He says, standing on the other side of the door. Well shit. Guess I gotta face this sooner then I would've hoped. I open the door, on the other side, a crying Scott with flowers.

"Scott..." I say slowly.

"Can I come in?" He asks. A tear falling past his cheek. I move to the side and gesture for him to come in. After he steps in, I close the door and follow him to the lounge room.

"Why are you here Scott?" I ask, the both of us taking a seat on the couch.

"I don't like the way we left things. I came to apologise in person. I am really sorry about all of this Stiles. But you gotta believe me-"

"You would never do something like that... yeah I know." I interrupt. "I don't even know what's going on between us Scott. I mean, if it was nothing then you wouldn't have to apologise to me right now. And I wouldn't have cared as much."

"So you're saying there is something going on between us?" Scott asks.

"I don't know! Is there?" I ask back.

"I hope so..." he says. "I mean... I did get you these. Fucking cliche..." he hands me the flowers.

"Cliche, maybe, but theyre still nice." I respond. "I'm sorry... I overreacted. I shouldn't have left the school.

"Well I mean you has every right to be mad." Scott responds. I look up at him, and reach for his hand, squeezing it in mine.

"I overreacted." I say. Scott isn't really listening though. He's staring at my lips? Oh. Why is he taking so long to kiss me. Fuck it. I lean in and press my lips against his. He kisses me back, obviously. He places his hands on either side of my face. We both pull away.

"I love you Stiles." Scott says.

"I love you too Scotty." I say with a smile on my face. I love this feeling. This feeling whenever Scott is around. I feel safe. I feel at home. This is where I'm supposed to be. With Scott. He is the person I want to spend my future with.

"Do you want to stay the night at mine? My mum's gonna be working late so..." Scott asks.

"Yeah sure. But first, can we make this official?" I ask.

"Make what official?" Scott asks.

"Us. Being together. Scott I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I need to know if you want to commit to this or not." I say.

"Of course I'm ready to commit Stiles! And yes, I would love to be your boyfriend." Scott replies, a smile growing on his face. Seeing him smile is making me smile as well.

"Okay, well let's go to your house." I say. I stand up off the couch, but scott pulls me back down. "Scott?" I ask. He places a hand on my cheek.

"You are so unbelievably adorable Stiles Stilinski." He says. I feel my face getting hot. Omg- am I blushing right now?! "Stiles, are you blushing?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Wh-what! N-no!!" I say, looking down at the ground. "Let's go to your house!" I stand up off the couch and this time Scott joins me. We walk outside and hop in my car. I start it up and we drive off to Scott's house.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Part 2! You're welcome people. Hope you enjoyed because there is more of this sciles story to come. Also sorry if I take a long time to update. It's only cause other stuff is coming up and stuff. But thats irrelevant. I'll try to update every week if I can. Maybe even twice a week. We'll see.