Chapter 12

Have you watched ForthBeam scene on ep10? OMG!! Since I read the scene in the book, it become my favorite scene ever!! As I expected, it becomes more interesting in the series. Damn! I love it so much!

BTW, sorry for making you guys waiting for too long. So, here's Chp12. Hope you guys enjoy it 😬

---------------------

[Forth POV]

It's Friday and tomorrow is Saturday. I threw my body onto the sofa. Staring at the TV even though it doesn't show anything. Sitting here reminds me all the memories with Beam. We used to stay all night in the living room in the weekend. I remember we cuddle with each other while watching our favourite shows together until we fell asleep. But that were just memories.

I sighed. I feel empty. Didn't know living alone without Beam doesn't feel good. Like, I already used to have him all the time. Teasing him, cook for him, hugs him... How I miss Beam so much. But, what can I say? I'm the one who ruins everything.

Stupid Forth!

I was deep into my thoughts when suddenly my phone ring. It's mom. Shiaa. So not a good timing to have a phone call from my mom now. She's definitely gonna ask about Beam. I click the green button.

"Hello, mom.", I greet her.

"Oh, hello Forth. How are you and Beam?"

"We're fine. How about you and dad?"

"We're perfectly fine. Forth, tomorrow is your dad's birthday. Can you make it?"

Dad's birthday? Oh right! I almost forgot about that. Damn! I never missed dad's birthday even once. I need to go. But how about Beam? I can go home alone, but what will the others think? Definitely my in-laws will be there too.

"Ah, yes! Sure.", I replied.

You're a dead meat now, Forth.

"Great! Don't forget to tell Beam, okay? I need my son-in-law here too."

I smiled. Lucky Beam, mom loves him so much.

"Sure. We'll drive there today."

Luckily, my class today were cancelled. I need to inform Beam quick. after some more talk with mom, I end the call. I quickly dial Beam's number. But he didn't answer. I leave a message to his LINE.

Mom, you're my life saver! This will be a chance for me to be good with Beam again.

Forthy4 :
Beam, where are you? We need to go to my house today.

I go to my room to pack some clothes for Beam. I have some at home, so why on earth I have to pack for myself, right? He might not in time to pack his clothes later because we'll directly drive to my house when he finish his class later. I go to Beam's room to check his closet. Luckily he left some of his clothes. Why he left some of his clothes behind? Well, I don't know 😅

Barameeee :
What? Why? No! I will not go with you. Just go alone if you want.

As expected. He refused to go. I sighed. Think Forth, think!

Forthy4 :
It's dad's birthday tomorrow. Mom asked us to come home. Look, I can go alone but what will mom and dad say if you're not with me? Let's just put aside our problems now. Do it for dad. Not, me.

I have to wait almost half hour for Beam to reply my message.

Barameeee :
Fine! I'll go.