Loki>dead girl walking

Song: Dead girl walking reprise - Heathers Imagine: you try to stop Loki from blowing up your high school (Heathers Au) (this is gonna be very different and Loki's gonna be completely out of character because I'm writing his ad JD

Imagine: you try to stop Loki from blowing up your high school
(Heathers Au) (this is gonna be very different and Loki's gonna be completely out of character because I'm writing his ad JD.)
⚠️warning⚠️ suicide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk into school and run into one of the teachers. "Y/n! Loki Lafayson said you committed suicide!" Mrs. Fleming exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, he's wrong about a lot of things."

"I threw together a lovely tribute, especially considering the short notice."

"Mrs. Fleming what's under the gym?" You ask.

"The boiler room."

"That's it."

"Y/n what's going on?"

"I don't have time to talk. I'm a dead girl walking." You say before walking away.

"Y/n what does that mean?" You walk down to the boiler room and see Loki entering it.

"May I see your hall pass?" You say wile holding a gun.

"I knew that noose, was too loose.  I mean, noose too loose. God damn you woman." He said.

"Like father, like son."

"Odins not my father." He Yells.

You scoff. "A Serious as fuck bomb in the boiler room to set off a pack of thermals up stairs." You walk closer to him. "Ok. Let's start my putting the bomb down on the ground." He kicked the bag with the bombs in it that was already on the ground. "I knew that. Ok. Let's start with putting your hands in the air."

He didn't comply and you move a little closer. "You didn't say Simon says." He knocks the gun out of your hand and grabs your wrist. He grabs the sides of your head and hits you against the wall. You pass out and fall onto the ground.

You slowly get up and grab the fire extinguisher. You walk over to Loki who's on the floor setting up a bomb. He heard you and turns around but you hit in with it. He drops the gun and start to go to it but he grabs you and pulls you down. He holds you onto the floor as you struggle to get up. He lifts you up and holds you against the metal boiler. He starts to roughly kiss you. "Stop!" You yell. He kissed you again and you lift your knee up and kick him making him step back. You look at each other for a second and then you run and grab the gun. You aim it at him but he runs away knocking over a bunch of metal buckets.

You stand up with the gun out in front of you. You walk around the machinery looking for Loki. Then you find him. He has a knife in his hand. "You think just because you started this thing you can end it?" He says.

"I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. I swear to god. How do I turn off the god damn bomb asshole?" You ask.

"Fuck you!" He yelled giving you the finger. You shoot the gun and it hits his hand. He yells in pain as blood gushes out of him.

"It's all over Loki. Help me stop it." The bomb now has 40 seconds left.

Loki's on the ground now. "I want a clean slate as much as you do. Alright, so maybe I am killing everyone in the school, because nobody loves me! Let's face it alright, the only place different social types can genuinely get along with each other is in heaven." You can hear the cheers from the pep rally above.

"Which button do I press to turn it off?"

"Try the red one, alright. seriously, people are going to look at the ashes of Westerburg and say, and there is a school that's self-destructive not because so society didn't care, but because the school was society! That's pretty deep huh?"

"Which red button?"

"Press the middle one to turn it off if that's what you really want." He finally answered your question.

"You know what I want, babe?"

"What?" He stood up and you shoot him. He stabbed the knife into the bomb and you shot him again. He falls back and grabs a poll.

"Cool guys like you out of my life." He falls down pulling a lever. The bomb stops and you leave the boiler room. You have cuts on each side of your face, your clothes are dirty and your hairs a mess. You walk out of the school and onto the stairs. You lean against the railing beginning to think about what had happened over the passed two weeks.

"Color me impressed." You heard Loki say. You turned around and there he was walking out the door. All covered in blood. "You uh, you really fucked me up pretty bad Y/n." He started walking towards you. "You um, you got power. Power I didn't think you had." You look at him. He opens his jacket to show a bomb wrapped around him. "The slate is clean." He presses the buttons to turn it on them walks down the stairs.

He turns to face you. "Pretend I did blow up the school. All the schools. Now that you're dead, what are you gonna do with your life?" You bite your bottom lip and pull out a cigarette putting it in your mouth. The bomb beeps and Loki looks down to fix it. He looks back up and opens his arms. After a few seconds, you watch him blow up. You smile and quickly walk back into school.

You walk threw the crowd of people exiting the school. You stop when you see heather Duke. "Y/n, you look like Hell." She says.

"Yeah, well I just got back." You take the scrunching from her hair.

"Y/n what are you doing?" She asked.

"Heather my love, there's a new sheriff in town." You grab her kiss her cheek and walk away.

"Hey martha!" You call out to the girl the heathers previously bullied. She's now in a wheelchair from her suicide attempt. "My date for the prom kind of flaked out on me. I was wondering if you weren't doing anything that night. Maybe we could rent some new releases, pop some popcorn."

"I'd like that." She says.

"Yeah, So would I."