Robin>e p i c lesbian moment

This is based off of one of my group chats. Dustin and Steve both know you and Robin are gay and are fine with it. You even joke about it when you're alone and stuff. But you and Robin arent dating.

Songs: Girls - girl in redImagine: e p i c lesbian moments

Imagine: e p i c lesbian moments. You'll see.
Words: 586

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Steve, Dustin, and Robin were always hanging out together. Today you decided to get some ice cream. (Free ice cream for life. For. Life) You got cookie dough, Robin got chocolate, Steve got vanilla, and Dustin got rocky road. You all found a table to sit at.

"Your hairs really pretty today Robin." You complemented.

"Thank you."

"Epic lesbian moment." Steve said then went back to his ice cream.

You and Robin looked at each other and laughed.

~the next elm~ (elm=epic lesbian moment)

You, Went to visit Robin, and Steve at their job. You walked up to the counter and asked for them and after a minute they came.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." They both said at the same time.

"Wait Steve theres a customer." Robin said.

"I'll deal with it." Steve handled the customer wile you and Robin moved over and began to talk.

"And then Steve was all like 'aaaaaaaaaaa'" you fake scream imitating Steve before he attacked he Russian. You and Robin both laughed. The customer walked away and Steve turned to the two of you and said.

"Epic lesbian moment."

~the next elm~

You and Robin decided to join Steve wile he dropped Dustin off at his first day of high school. And in the car on the way to the school Steve and Dustin sat up front and you and Robin sat in the back.

"So, Y/n what was high school like for you since you went to a different school?" Robin asked.

"Well, I had two friends Kyle and Celine. We were inseparable for the first three years of high school so when I finally realized I liked girls I came out to them and they told the whole school and shunned me." You answered. "Then the news got to my parents and they kicked me out until I told them it was fake. Even though it wasnt fake."

"Oh Y/n/n that's horrible." Steve said Turning around to look at you before looking back at the road.

"It is what it is." You said.

"Well it shouldn't be that. No one should care that we like the same gender it isnt affecting them at all. It's our life and we were just born that way we shouldn't have to lie and hide. It's all bullshit. All of it. Bullshit. I should be able to have a girlfriend and not afraid to kiss her in public. I haven't even had my first kiss yet because I like girls." Robin started going off. But you cut her off with a kiss.

"Yes! The Ultimate Epic lesbian moment!" Steve shouted making you and Robin break the kiss and laugh.

"Gross." Dustin said And everyone turned and glared at him. "Get a room." He finished making everyone laugh.

"Ok we're here. Have a good first day of school bye." Steve said going full mama Steve. You and Robin said bye to Dustin as he left the car.

"So Robin wanna be my secret girlfriend?" You asked.

"Of course I would."

"Yes we have another epic lesbian moment." Steve said and everyone laughed as he drove away.

A/n: we Stan a supportive Steve